One Piece Special 2

Hey, here is the rest of what I got on the One piece special, there are two large hops at the end because I don't always work chronologically and try to just spam out as much as I can in the heat.

I also heard a rumor that Wattpad was deleting nsfw books with getting a new ownership or something, so read while you still can, if the rumour is even true :/

THIS BITCH GOT ALMOST THREE WHOLE LEMONS IN IT

Imagine Mr. 9 sneaking glances at you, blushing lightly.

-

Imagine Mr. 9 trying to brag about his fake royalty to impress you, it doesn't really work.

-

Imagine being suspicious of Whisky Peak alongside Zoro and Nami. You fake going to bed early, telling them you are lightweight, which isn't a lie as Zoro chimes in to help your case.

-

Imagine being surrounded by a bunch of random ladies during the party the Whisky Peak people had thrown, the ladies thinking you'd react like Sanji to their presence but you awkwardly sneak off to spectate Usopp telling his outrageous stories. OR, you instead end up falling asleep against Usopp and when time comes, you gently lay him down and stroll after Zoro to go beat some people up.

Alternatively, fall asleep against Zoro and nuzzle into his neck or shoulder, him having to pretend to keep sleeping despite your loving actions, it's times like this the phrase you said while drunk echoes in his head and worsens his situation. It also didn't help that you sometimes drool when sleeping.

-

Imagine battling Mr. 5 (HIS NAME IS GEM) and as you dash towards him, hands slowly turning into rocks as you let your hand grace the ground, dodging his attacks (motherfucking buggers >:I), Raising your arm to punch him your suddenly rammed by something from behind, throwing you into Mr. 5 unexpectedly. Mr. 5 doesn't think twice about catching you, holding you by your biceps, time gently slows and he blushes, taking in your features in the moonlight, you were really warm and soft to hold, Gem gulps. You stare silently, hands on his chest before recoiling as you remember he'd been picking his nose with those hands. You gag and furiously try to wipe at where he held you, growling at him as he stands there like a question mark, all the sudden flustered and shy.

-

Imagine tackling Mr. 9 as he is about to be attacked for defending Vivi, hunched over him protectively while coating your back in bedrock (You carry around a keychain of different material that is attached to your waistband, it allows you to change into more proper ones). Mr. 9 buries his face in your shirt as explosions go off around you.

-

Imagine having the ability of becoming stronger through affection, meaning things like kissing would shoot through your veins and get you all pumped up. The more affection that builds up, the more pent up raw strength, that would make you very powerful after sex or makeout sessions.

-

Imagine sighing as you finally get back on the Merry, on a new mission now to help Vivi to Alabasta but tensing up, feeling someone stare at you, out of the corner of your eye you can see the silhouette of a person with a cowboy hat. You stare at the mystery person before a staring competition ensues, as she finally blinks and gives a "friendly" smile, you blurt out "Who are you?" Attracting the rest of the crew. First meeting with Robin!

-

Imagine being one of the people in the crew who had their mugshot taken by Mr. 13 , an Otter with rather impressive artistic skills.