|| Imagines 12 || 2/5-6?

Imagine taking care of Loki, he likes to mock you for being a "useless human".... oh you'll show him useless, as you pound his blue ass, hard.

Imagine Loki being a Jotunheim Slave instead and being sold off to your country, You making him yours and treat him like your Queen. He was much better off here anyway.

Imagine Loki teasing you by walking around in a skimpy dress gown and each time you reach him, he teleports away. You eventually catch on to the pattern and get a forehand in the game, you surprise him by literally bouncing on him. You playfully nibble on his neck as you growl on how your bad boy needs some serious punishment.

Imagine smacking Loki's ass and he is like, This fucking mortal....... He better do that again!

Imagine bench pressing Craig, one hand on the middle of his shoulder blades, the other on his firm bubble butt. He is trying so hard to keep a straight face.

Imagine Craig trying to get you to workout more, he has to tempt you first~.

Imagine bending Robert over his car and fucking him until he, just can't.

Imagine giving Robert a handjob while he is driving.

Imagine sucking Matt off behind the counter and him having to keep cool. because he is a cool dad, MEANING HE WON'T EXPOSE HIS DADDY.

Imagine sitting crossed legged in front of your tv and Pennywise just goes and sits in your lap. You hand automatically goes to rub between his legs and he relaxes into your form. Tongue sticking out and a tight collar around his neck. He is your little monster whore.

Imagine star-gazing with Sanji and cuddling a lot.

Imagine laying in bed with Sanji and playing with each others hair.

Imagine littering Sanji's back with kisses and hickeys.

Imagine relaxing Zoro's muscles with a massage.

Imagine spooning Zoro when he randomly falls asleep on deck.

Imagine rubbing Zoro's scalp and him groaning with pleasure.

Imagine having kinky-ish sex with Ace.

Imagine waking up beside Sabo and gently tracing patterns on his scarred body, he is unknowing to you, awake, smiling softly.

Imagine Kid getting frustrated with your kind-hearted personality and just keep falling deeper in love, You are just prince charming.

Imagine bathing with Kid and him being fussy about it, he thinks it is weird but he wanted to get used to it, spending more time with you made him calm and happy.