|| Imagines 17 ||

hewwo.

Imagine mate pressing All might in his hero form.

Imagine Roughly slamming into All might's pussy while he's shaking and on his knees.

Imagine getting pushed down on the couch and All might be riding your thick cock while flustered and dazed.

Imagine Yandere Toshinori Yagi masturbating to the thought of you.

Imagine Yandere Toshinori trembling fucking himself down on a dildo, Imagining that it is yours.

Imagine Toshinori panting, drooling and dazed while loving looking into your eyes while you two have vanilla sex, his cheeks covered with a lovely blush.

Imagine going up behind Toshinori as he is preparing breakfast and gently kissing his neck before teasingly sliding your hands down his oversized boxers.

Imagine Yandere All might. He gets so hot by just the mere thought of you, running to the bathroom multiple times a day just to finger himself.

Imagine being on your knees and fucking all might against a wall, pounding away at his wet pussy.

Imagine Present Mic waking you up by giving you head, he's super messy and gets flustered easily, oh and he is fingering himself while doing it.

Imagine strapping Mic to a table and just fucking his brains out.

Imagine being half conscious and sitting on the couch and Mic coming in and sitting beside you and giving you handjob because he loves your cock, end of discussion.

Imagine pulling Mic's long hair while fucking him doggy style on the coffee table.

Imagine Mic giving you quick blowjobs in between classes.

Imagine Aizawa being into Bondage.

Imagine gently tapping a vibrator to Aizawa's dick and having a blindfold on him while you fuck him while he is strapped doggy style to a low table.

Imagine having Aizawa half dominate you by dirty talking to you while riding your dick, you're kinda half smirking because it is hard to be serious when he looks batshit crazy, but it kinda hot.

Imagine Kabedoning Aizawa and hotly making out with him after eye-fucking each other (not what it sounds like, please)

Imagine bending Mighto Guy over a surface and fucking him.

Imagine Kabedoning Guy and just kissing him into a mess.

Imagine taking Guy out for mini golf and both being absolutely terrible at it but, fuck, he is determined, and you two did have tons of fun, some balls went down the ponds, you two didn't tell anyone.

Imagine buff all might in a skimpy bathing suit

Imagine Present Mic in stripper like clothes

imagine Aizawa loving being edged

imagine all might getting cream pied or having a clone quirk and bukkake all might.

imagine facefucking Aizawa and he is wearing a blindfold

Imagine pushing yourself flush against Toshinori in the shower and fucking him standing, sucking on his neck and he is very slightly bent over just so you can fuck him better, smacking sounds echoing through the bathroom

Imagine having a beast quirk and getting into heat and Mic teasing you

Imagine pushing Sherlock against a wall and making out with him, getting him breathless before casually walking off

Imagine getting too caught up in making out that you almost fuck Sherlock in a cab

Imagine being able to get Sherlock to stop rambling by wrapping your arms around his waist, it makes his mind go blank for just a few milliseconds

Imagine getting lectured for doing something stupid with Sherlock and instead of focusing you eye-fuck each other

Imagine getting so annoyed with Sherlock that you just push him against the wall and ripping off his shirt, tearing it

Imagine pushing Sherlock onto the couch and getting on him, hovering over him threateningly sexy

Imagine getting super drunk with Guy and you just laying on the couch with him on you and mumbling compliments to each other and getting in odd arguments like "If oranges can feel that they are being skinned alive".

Imagine hardcore cuddling Guy, because it is your lazy day and he has to stay in bed for fucking once, You two just spoon and cuddle all day.

Imagine fucking Kakashi flush against the ground.

Imagine Kakashi wrapping his legs around your waist as you pound away at him.

Imagine Kakashi running his hands through your hair, and it not only turns you on but makes you sleepy, kind of a problem but meh.

First note - Dont own art

Note.... I'd totally bang Jiraiya. the end. mlem