|| Imagines 16 || (6/6)!

Imagine having a relationship with Thorin where the two of you tend to release your sexual desires. You usually fuck when it's late and the sexual tension gets too high.

Imagine Pushing Thorin down and fucking him flat against the floor, grunting and demanding for more.

Imagine joining Kili in bed, relaxing. You run your hands through his hair, messily braiding then starting over just to occupy yourself.

Imagine kissing Kili on the neck while spooning and then licking his ear, until he's blushing and horny.

Imagine pushing Legolas against a tree and holding his hand over his head with one hand while the other gropes his bulge. before molesting his ear. He grunts at the all to wanted attention on his cock and moans as he feels you press your clothed dick against his butt, gently grinding.

Imagine fucking legolas against the stone wall in his bathroom, the water running down both of your naked bodies. Legolas is cursing the pleasure coursing through his body, loving every second of it. Your thrusts are hard and short.

Imagine tying Thranduil doggy style to the bed and pounding him into the mattress. He's breathless.

Imagine pushing Thranduil against the wall and fondling him until he cums and flustered.

Imagine hiking Bard's leg up on your waist, him wrapping his arms around your neck before heatedly making out. Your tongues rubs against each other, almost desperately for contact. You two disconnect and you attack his neck and ear. You grace your teeth over his adams apple making him let out a stuttered groan.You hands massage his butt firmly.

Imagine pushing in and out of Bard as he tries to keep his moans down.

Imagine messily fucking Deadpool in an alley.

Imagine fucking Deadpool flat against the coach.

Imagine waking up and fingering your boyfriend, Deadpool, until he wakes up.

Imagine Having deadpool Ride you.

Imagine making a bet with Deadpool on who cums first has to give the other a blow job. You pick him up by his thighs before proceeding to fuck him mercilessly against the wall. Trying to distract himself he attempts play games on his phone. Of course eventually giving up, letting it hit the floor with thud before burying his head in your neck and moaning deeply and giving in to the pleasure, cumming, hard. You smuggly pull away, panting "I won~" before placing a kiss on his parted, panting, lips.You give you a frown before you let him down so you can get your reward.

Imagine face fucking Deadpool, hard. At the same time He has one hand wrapped around his cock while the other is having two finger inside of him, fingering away trying to get his own release. You don't mind.

Imagine having All might bent over an armrest, arms tied behind his back getting teasingly fucked.

Imagine fucking All might against a window.

Imagine realizing that All might loves to get used and cummed in.

Imagine All might bouncing up and down on your cock as you have your hands behind your head, laying down. His face is painted with an adorable blush, hips weak and cock pink and purple from the cock ring. from time to time he speeds up frustrated before becoming exhausted again and becoming sluggish.

Imagine fucking All might doggy style on top of a leather coach before he transforms out of exhaustion, steam rising from his body.

Imagine having Endeavor as a stalker. He follows you as discreetly as possible and touches himself to the thought of you. He loves the thought of you cockily walking up to him, trapping him against a wall and kissing him into a mess.

Imagine tying Endeavor down doggy style and fucking him. His face is red and the ball gag is doing wonders to keep him this quiet. his legs are quivering from close orgasm.

Imagine getting hell bent drunk with Sherlock but instead of sex you two just hump and grind against each other while drunkenly mumbling about stuff.

Imagine realizing that Sherlock isn't JUST somewhat in love with you but also completely obsessed. You think he's cute and like how funny he is when he is sarcastic, so with the information you have, you take the chance and kiss him. He's now Basically Yandere for you.

Imagine having Sherlock ride you with a collar on and cloth tied around his head so his eyes are covered. You're also tracing patterns over his exposed skin while he's riding you.

Imagine coming home to seeing Minato in a skimpy outfit looking at you with a sultry look.

Imagine laying Minato down on his back and fucking him. He's moaning about how he wants more and how good it feels with your big black cock pounding his insides to mush.

Imagine fucking Minato Silly.