|| Imagines 22 ||

Imagine wearing a collar with a leash and have Cassidy riding your cock holding the leash, dressed in only hat and boots, rubbing his sexy tight ass against your crotch and from time to time snapping his hips down hard, but never letting you cum but when he eventually does, he milks you dry.

Imagine Cassidy realizing how much you love his accent and voice and just abusing it to hell. Coming up behind you and speaking low and close to your ear, sometimes even groaning just to mess with you.

Imagine (AU) being an artist going to collage and during one lesson Cassidy comes in as the nude Model and you swear to god you had never seen someone so perfectly sculptured and INCOMING BOONNEERRRR.

Imagine you and Cassidy getting heated in a closed of area and you push him up against the wall, pushing your crotch against his ass and just humping and grinding until you both are ready to blow any second.

Imagine just smashing Cassidy over your desk until he is screaming in Ecstasy, anyone passing your chambers looks horrified.

Imagine Fucking Cassidy has he is wearing a black leather thong, it has been push aside so you can slide in and out of him while he is positioned on his side, one hand clawing at the surface where he is laying and the other holding his thigh.

Imagine being on the other team and Cassidy flirting and you gradually becoming annoyed(#tilted). You snap and make a very heavily sexual comment about how bad you are going to fuck him up after practise and it does wonders, Cassidy's aim becoming less and less accurate and you quickly climbing your way to 3 gold medals of your team, as Athena announces the 3-2 score you sassily walk past a flustered Cassidy, Hips swinging and sparing him one sultry look before going to the transporter.

Imagine being one of the Loser in Derry, you had been beside Richie since middle school and having a small crush that blooms into a large ass realization that kinda went - I am morosexual for him. You forgot about him thought after moving away from Derry but a call years and years later awaken it all, his stupid curly hair and deep dark eyes haunt your mind as you lazily gaze out the plane window. Staring at the Jade of the orient, the Chinese restaurant that The Loser where to meet, you had changed a lot, you had been a quiet and preserved kid back then and now you where bold and confident, having even colored your, now long, hair a pastel pink. There he was, the biggest annoyance in your life but possibly the most attractive and ugly man (at the same time) you've ever met. You stood a bit far away from little private room, observing. What if they didn't recognize you? You had changed so much, you had gone from scrawny, shy and a coward to a well built, confident openly gay man. Who was the snack that was standing beside Bev? You snap out of your thoughts as you hear a gong go off and Richie announce start of the meeting. You walk up, having shook the anxiety off and casually lean against the wall of the entrance and announce your presence with a "Without me?", Richie turns around, still clutching the "drum" stick and frown. "Who the fuck are you?" he blurts out and everyone nod. "Well last time I checked I was a Loser by the name of (Y/N)" you muse and watch as everyone jaws drop. Richie is shocked, flabbergasted, you who was already quite cute as a kid has grown so well, aged like fine wine.

Imagine this with the song: Take A Chance On Me - By ABBA :3c

Imagine after a couple of drinks with Richie at the Motel bar just going at it right there and then, only thing having stopped your from banging the trashmouth was Bill walking in and very loudly (and in disgust) telling the two of you to get a room, which leads you both to have very loud, drunk but very enjoyable sex in the missionary position with you holding his arms above his head as you make out sloppily, tongue desperately twisting around each other. No loser slept that night except you and Richie, you slept like babies.

Imagine riding the back of bike as Richie and you are laughing your asses off, reliving the best childhood memories together. You end up on the cliff where the whole Loser team had bathed when you were younger, you sit there marveling the site and eventually laying down, taking in the vitamin D. You sit half-up and gently place your hand on his cheek, his eyes open at the action and smile up at you, the sun seems to dim as your face becomes the new light source, your eyes glistening with joy and love. You press your lips against his and soon you are both softly french kissing.

(noun - noun: French kiss; plural noun: French kisses; noun: Frenchkiss; plural noun: Frenchkisses - a kiss with contact between tongues.)

|| Richie x Eddy with the song Impossible Year by Panic! At The Disco >:] may ur heart break ||

Imagine fucking Richie hard against the back of a leather couch and keeping him up from the force of how hard you are fucking him, he is gasping for air (being fucked so hard he really can't squeeze out any moans) and hands buried in your hair, nails oh so deliciously gracing your scalp, making you groan in pleasure.

Imagine Richie being super turned on by you threatening to punish him. It's really sexy when you do it, your eyes goes a shade darker he'd say and your voice drops to a low..sexy...honey-laced tone and he just nuts where he stands.

Imagine going down on Ben, him being so god damn fucking gorgeous and such a sweetheart makes him so attractive. He is moaning so much, his hair disheveled and he is withering beneath you from the pleasure.

Imagine fucking Eddie (eddy) into the mattress with him moaning with each thrust into him.

Imagine Eddie being capable of deepthroating 8 inches.

Imagine Eddie having body worshipping kink as well as a soft daddy/master kink.

Imagine being a Demon and seducing Gabriel the Archangel and fucking him in your apartment on earth, it started out as just fucking but eventually feelings got involved and there was a huge fight that he started, he believed he was committing sin and becoming a traitor to heaven, you state clearly that no important info has been passed between you two since you meet 5 months ago and that this was a private and personal matter, if God didn't want love between angels and Demons, she shouldn't have made them capable of it. Gabriel gets flustered and tries to defend himself and heaven but you just shut him up with a harsh kiss to the lips that turns sweet and yearning rather quickly, you wrapping your arms around his waist and him slowly kissing back and gripping the front of your messy, ripped suit. The kiss turns into hot french kissing and needy groping.

Imagine being caught by Aziraphale making out with Gabriel.

Imagine taking Crowley doggystyle while he is in a dress.

___________________________

Currently working on a one-shot for this book, hopefully to get it out this week, if not, the next.

Anyone capable of guess who I am writing the One-shot about? a hint is - The actor is in a well known netflix series and a well known fantasy movie trilogy >:}

Have a good day