|| Uke!Gray x Seme!Male!Goofy!reader 1/2 ||

(this was requested byyyyyy.....uh..*looks up comment* oh right by~ Fern the fox alchemist~)

The attack of Deliora took a tool on both Gray and Lyon but there was a third boy there who had gotten injured and suddenly disappeard after the attack. Both Gray and Lyon thought (M/n) had been either crushed or killed , it brought them both big sorrow...but Gray had had a special relationship with the young (H/C)-ette. If Gray where to describe a person he loved, it would be (M/n). (M/n)'s personality was teasing and perverted but caring and funny at the same time, or to Gray, just Perfect. Gray had been around the age of then when he, his teacher and friends had been attack by the monster. now that was a long time ago, nine to be exact.

"Flame for brains!"

"Ice princess!"

"Coal breath!"

"Popsicle!(?)

"Cinder-faced Jerk!"

Their argument was cut short when the guild halls doors suddenly opened. Gray eye narrowed when he saw the familiar silver head, Lyon. Lyon had sweat dripping down his forehead and his breath came out as huffs. when he finally laid eyes on Gray he hurried over to him.

"What are you doing here Lyon?"

"Rumors...*huff*....Ice...*huff*...(M-M/n)!!" when (M/n)'s name was mentioned Gray's eyes darken.

"Don't talk about him" Gray said in cold tone. Lyon frowned but remembered the close relationship between the two and he continued.

"I checked around request board today and it had a single request about an Ice monster roaming around and destroying their Village and-"

"what does that have to do with m- (M/n)?" Gray had to correct himself when he almost said 'My (M/n)', it was a habit he had had since childhood, don't ask.

"maybe...just maybe there's hope?" Lyon said in an almost pleading voice, which surprised, Gray.

"So your say, I have to join you on this so called 'Request' on taking down a Ice creature?" Lyon nodded and Gray let out a sigh before eventually nodding and started heading out the Guild, leaving questioning guild members.

When arriving at the village after the long train ride, they where suprise to find multipul houses frozen and people too! As Lyon and Gray gazed over the Village they suddenly heard a scream followed by many more. The two Ice-make mages quickly ran torwards the call of help.

A woman with a child in her hands where standing front of a Giant made of solid ice, none see though. The creature was simply just staring at the woman and her new born. Villagers around them had started throwing rocks and items being on fire. A hurt and despret emotion spread througg the giants eyes as it didn't have a mouth. Gray and Lyon arrived at the scene and instantly started to attack the ice creature.

"ICE-MAKE LANCE!" A sharp and long ice like short appeard out of Grays fist as he charged at the defencless(..-__-?) giant. Lyon not longer after also attacked.

"ICE-MAKE DRAGON!" A chinese ice dragon appeard out of the magic circle the silver hair male had created. While the Villagers where cheering on the mages the Giant was watching with a broken expression as he saw familiar people he knew, attack him. Black, oil like tears started to build up in his eyes as he felt pain shot threw his mental body that he had created to save himself. The Lance went threw the ice smoothly and a part of the Giants abdom(?!?) cracked. The Ice chinese dragon had managed to get a great and sharp hold of the creatures left arm, biting of a chunk.

The black tears suddenly started to drip down the Monsters cheeks and a ripping sound was heard before a loud roar was erupted from the monster.

Gray watched in shock as the black oil like tears streamed down the creatures face. Gray and Lyon made eye contact, they had completly forgot about the hope of (M/n). Gray slowed his movements down and let his Lance break in to shards, Lyon doing the same to the dragon. The sudden quietness was cut of by a growl from the beast infront of the two. Blood was gushing out the wounds it had gained from the ice mages. the beast gripped his side and coughed up blood, feeling himself lose concious as he felt the hard ground come in contact with him. The last thing the man heard before he fainted was the shattering of his armour that he had been stuck in. He hadn't hurt the Village, he pleaded for help, the ice was eating him alive. He had already lost a arm and a leg.