|| Imagine 23 Extra+ long ||

I did it, I wrote something, long and proper
Welcome back
(who knows how long I'll stay this time)

(warning: this is long almost 28 pages, some characters have more writing than others, the reason being that I was more in the mood for some characters than others, added a surprise character at the end :D) (also SPOILERS, SPOILERS, SPOILERS)
have a nice reading

(warning: this is long almost 28 pages, some characters have more writing than others, the reason being that I was more in the mood for some characters than others, added a surprise character at the end :D) (also SPOILERS, SPOILERS, SPOILERS)have ...

(Bit low-quality, but he cute so it makes up for it)

(Overwatch) Junkrat

Junkrat has always been a rather huge pain in the ass with his suck-ass of humor and need to give everyone ridiculous nicknames (I mean, Otter is pretty strange), but you were also rather fond of him.

Pushing him up against the wall would not trigger arousal in Rat, as he more used to threats but when you lean in and softly kiss his earlobe it gives a strangled cry of confusion.

On the other hand after getting over the fact that you didn't actually hate him he does get attached, very clingy type, I mean, look at him, He doesn't exactly have a lot of friends.

His lips are chapped and he hungrily clings on to your neck, he wants to be touched (He looks like the type to be rather touch-starved), he wants your tongue mingling with his. He is the type to grind into you.

He could also be the type to smack your ass in the battle field, cus despite being touch-starved he also cheeky and a bastard.

Imagine having Rat ride the hell out of you, he might be missing several limbs but god can he move, the feeling of your cock filling every inch of his tight arse drives him into a horny haste as every sound of skin smack against skin just fires him up, your groans as so fucking hot.

Imagine Rat howling in pleasure as you take him in downward dog position, no prosthetics on for highest comfort to be achieved. His tongue lolling out his mouth, eyes rolling into the back of his head. He trembles as he cums over the sheets, he fists the sheets with his remaining hand and then lets it travel lower and jack out the last few drops out of his dick. He gives a exhale and flips over and instantly freezes, you are heaving over him, glazes over eyes before you gently lay down on him, wrapping your arms around him and kissing his chest. You let your lips stay on certain spots longer than others. You sigh as you kiss once more on his collar before getting on your forearms and gracing your nose against his and connecting your lips with his. He sighs softly as he wraps his arms around neck loosely. Your lips leave his as you mumble "God I fucking love you" and he just blushes, fuck you, how dare you raw him from behind then make him all mushy on the inside from feelings and now your dick! Incubus!!

- He is feral, you might need to hold him by his arm in the air while he screeches in fury.

- You need to bathe with him or he won't stay in the fucking tub.