|| Imagine 13 || 3/5-6?

(I don't how art - Made By sonnet-form (i think it says that))

Imagine being a werewolf and going into heat and trapping Newt between yourself and the table and grinding into him, he's a flustered mess before he sort of gets ahold of the situation as you are in a heated daze.

(Canonically Credence is in his 20's in the first movie of Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them)

Imagine walking in on Credence softly masturbating, his face is flushed a vibrant pink. You take a hold of the situation, gently kissing him while lifting him into your lap, his cock still hard. He quite hesitantly wrapped his arms around your neck, shyly kissing back. Your hands on the other side is one on his lower back while the other is on the side of his face, caressing it.

Imagine knowing that Newt refer himself as mommy with his animals and teasingly referring yourself as Daddy.

Imagine grinding on Newt, pajamas on, in bed. Kissing his shoulder blades and massaging his hips and crotch. Newt's putty in your arms.

Imagine being Wolverine's stress reliever. You Fuck occasionally, share a smoke and drink. You , unfortunately, have a bad habit of leaving hickies. You grabbing his hair, forcefully turning his head before licking all over the top of his neck, over his adam's apple and sucking on his ear, he would be lying if he said he disliked it. it makes him hard and he eagerly want to tell you to do more and to suck and lick harder, let him feel you. Lick every part of of him dammit.

Imagine meeting Bill cipher(humanoid) and him instantly taking interest. you're a newcomer in gravity falls. Reason to moving here is the fresh air and move away of technology, to relax your body once in awhile.

Imagine having a deal with Bill and waking up in the middle of the night to a humanoid Bill sitting on you, a grin on his face. It's first now you feel the pressure on your lower region and apparently Bill is not wearing pants! "I hear so Much about Sex so I wanted to give it a try with my now Solid humaine form!" He say joyfully while pressing himself down on you, now growing, hard on. " Are males usually this big? OR! maybe this is average sized!" he narrates as he slid down your boxers and grasping your cock in his hands. He Gives the tip a determined flat tongued lick and you throw your head backwards at the sudden arousing feeling. "Salty" he mutters. He takes the whole tip in his mouth before pressing himself forward, taking in as much as his human form allows him. he gags and pulls away, his cheeks painted pink with drool running down his swollen lips. "Amazing! Pain and Pleasure, in one!"

Skip to Bill guiding your cock into his entrance, "And this goes he-!?re! Oh-oh m-my! S-such f-force! *muffled moan*" He moans before slamming himself down on all of your length.

He rides it screaming, moaning and panting, He looks absolutely insane. "I-I L-LOVE S-SEX! LET'S HAVE IT EVERY DAY!"

Imagine telling sportacus there are other ways to burn calories. You reassuringly guide him through the whole sex thing, encouraging him everytime he hesitates about riding you or suck you off, he isn't used to it! It makes him so aroused and flustered when you touch him.

Imagine Eating Sportacus out and him desperately trying to keep his moans in as he's on his knees and forearms. You make sure to roughly knead and fondle with his cheeks and he gives a small yelp as you give it a light but firm smack.

Imagine realizing sportacus has a fondling-kink and living with im in the airCraft (balloon, zeppelin(?) thing). each time he is steering you go up behind him and groping his chest and rub his nipples through his vest while giving his crotch gentle squeezes. He's a moaning mess by the gestures, his knees feel weak and his face feels on fire.

Imagine the towns folk realizing Robbie hasn't been interrupting them as much, when in reality You've been occupying him by slowly fucking him in that fluffy (very comfy looking) chair of his. Your bodies are pressed against each other as you grind into him, going slow but semi-rough. He squeaks and his breath catch in his throat every time you thrust back into him.

Imagine waking up and seeing Robbie in his pyjamas in front of the mirror, looking concerned. You get up and walk up behind him and embrace him firmly, snuggling your face into his neck. "Good morning Beautiful" you whisper hoarsely, your hands rubbing his sides.

Imagine waking up to Sportacus doing squats. "What a sight to wake up to" You muse in delight, he turns around confused before his face bursts into a shade of pink. he keeps stuttering about how it wasn't suppose to be seem like that way and trying to explain himself, You chuckle before getting up, walking past him and saying "I'm just joking, love" and continue walking but not before giving his butt a light slap and whispering "Of course I wasn't lying about it being a wonderful sight" leaving him more flustered than he already was.

Imagine getting intimate with sportacus and having him on top of you when he suddenly pulls away and leans in and mutters into your ear "Spank me". You can't help the perverted smile slipping onto your face.