|| Imagines 3 ||

Imagine satisfying Remus heat problem because of him being a werewolf. Remus is a moaning, mushy mess as you slowly fuck his brains out. He's absolutely thrilled by the idea of you cumming inside him and breeding him raw, but he won't say that out loud of course.

Imagine Teasingly fucking All might and him being a precious cinnamon roll.

Imagine Fucking Toshinori Yagi (which is All Mights real name FYI) on your couch with him panting and tongue lolling out of his mouth. he might be Bigger than you but he's 100% uke~

Imagine Aizawa riding you cowgirl style on the floor, face flushed with heat, grunts echoing through the hallway.

Imagine having Hizashi as a boyfriend and him being super kinky and sex addict (kinda).

Imagine realizing that Aizawa likes to get cummed in.

Imagine fucking Toshi in his All might form but he won't moan because he finds them too feminine.

Imagine Toshinori, just Toshinori. Beautiful

Imagine being Jacksepticeye's boyfriend and fucking him over his desk, hips trembling.

Imagine pushing Markiplier against the wall, hands trapped above his head and feverishly kissing.

Imagine fucking Dark and him being a kinky shit.

Imagine getting a blowjob by Joker (lego joker)

Imagine meeting Joker (Jared Leto) and him being infatuated with you and slowly becoming obsessed.

Imagine meeting Joker (Heath Ledger) at a bar without him wearing makeup and not knowing him and charming him unknowingly.

Imagine having a tentacle quirk and fucking Hizashi in all three holes and filling him with cum with him whimpering and shaking with pleasure.

Imagine doing bondage with Toshi in his All might form. He's weak for edging.

Imagine slowly fucking The tenth doctor until he is groaning with pleasure as his hips weaken from thrusting back against your bigger than normal cock.

Imagine roughly fucking Eleven until he is mewling and begging for release.