|| Imagine 5 ||

Imagine Waking up to hear Bucky having a panic attack (PTSD) and calming him down and reassuring him he's safe and in safe arms. You cuddle a little bit and it leads to passionate, sweaty sex.

Imagine being a childhood friend of Tenya Lida and being the shy, tall gentle kid. Lida has always found himself drawn towards you and you have a very warm aura around you. You've always been there for him.

Imagine Finding Beast!Toshinori in the woods in his original form and him having a sprained ankle. after some convincing you get him to follow you to an empty local camp, Where you treat him and he can't help but get attached to you, you are always on his mind, the comforting scent of your natural perfume clouding his mind. He eventually picks up a trail after you leave and finds your cottage on the edge of the woods. He won't stop until you shower him with affection, forever.

Imagine Growing up alongside Severus as he meets Lily. You've always thought you didn't have a chance with your best friend who was completely infatuated with the red-haired girl in the Gryffindor house. Turns out, he's been trying to read on on how to get the "girl" and trying it on you, he has been trying to make you jealous. You've always been there for him in general, listened to his problems and he could always come to you if his father was being an utter dick to him. You never got the hint, until you went looking for him and found an open book, your name was written in it multiple times. severus had been writing small drafts of the two of you in different cute scenarios, some more angsty than the others.

Imagine Having a shower on the Sunny Go and Zoro walking in in the middle of it. He at first is extremely embarrassed and flustered to the core but you quickly assure him you don't mind and that you're both men and as it shouldn't be a real problem to the whole ordeal. You go to the bathtub to relax as Zoro strips and takes a shower to wash off all the sweat from his training. You're leaning your back against the side of the tub, head on top of the edge and your long wet locks pooling over. It gains Zoro's attention as he notices that it has a natural curl to it. He remembers how it smelled like it was his own. it was no secret to the crew that Zoro constantly tried to impress you with trying to win arguments with Sanji and training on deck more often, he just wasn't the best at showing affection in a romantic way. (I keep making these long, Let's say that it ended up with Sauna sex)

Imagine having Sex in the Sauna with Zoro because you both can't handle the sexual tension.

Imagine being Sanji's boyfriend and sneaking up on him while he's doing the dishes after a feast with the crew. You affectionately wrap your arms around his waist and nuzzle your head in his nape. He's at first touch tense but quickly relaxes as he realizes it is you. You start littering kisses on his collar covered neck (moving the collar aside of course) He gives a tired sigh of exhaustion, the crew really did tire him out. Your hands had by now gently started massage his waist. Sanji left the dishes aside and turned around, wrapping his arms around your neck and pressing your lips together. It starts out slow and innocent, before turning into something needier, Your hands start wandering lower, groping at what you could get ahold of. Sanji gives a low moan against your kiss. You pick him up by the thighs and put him on the kitchen counter. You rub his thighs with the pads of your thumbs before letting your whole hand massage his upper more inner thighs. The Kiss turned hotter by the minute. You slowly unbuckle his belt and Sanji lean forwards, shoving his hands down the back of your collar before running his nail across your delicious back. You pull him closer by the belt, crotch against crotch, grind your hips together into each other. The clear hard-ons in the pants begging for more. Enough of foreplay for the both of you and you pull his pants down to his ankles before sliding both of your hands down the back of his light-pink boxers, You kneed his cheeks harshly with lust. He gives an unexpected loud moan. He leans in closer and whispered hotly into your ear; "I can't wait forever for you"

Imagine harshly pounding into All might (in his hero form) with him on his arms and knees. You're merciless to him as he gives pants and loud moans and broken whines about wanting it harder, begging for release. You grope his plump chest from behind and slaps his ass pink. Drool slipping out of his mouth, eyes rolling into his head as he get's fucked silly,

Imagine taking Felix Kjellberg on a leather couch, making out while the expensive camera captures everything to later be reviewed by the number one youtuber.

Imagine fucking Mark in a broom closet at comic con, It's quick and heated, Him begging in whispers for more.

Imagine trapping Kakashi against a tree after he plays a harmless prank on you that the kids had edged on him to do. You take your revenge of being covered in ice-cold water by teasingly fucking him doggy style against a tree. Slowly snapping your hips against his as he whimper and shakes with pleasure.

Imagine Getting tired of Daryl's shit and pushing him to the ground when you two are alone and trapping him with both of his hands above his head. You hover over him. he's Swearing and threatening you to hell by now, trying to get you of him. You suddenly slam your lips on his and roughly makes out with him, He gives up in fighting after a few moments as he realizes how much he loves the feeling of you dominating him, he won't admit it though. The two of you ends up having some heated sex sessions.