|| Uke!Bickslow x Seme!rough!Male!reader ||

(this was requested by Worldamimelover and i do apologize for how short this is~ enjoy)

(One of the reasons its short, is because i wanted you guys to have something new to read so i made something short.)  (also i spell Bickslow = Bixslow because it sounds better to me! x3)

"O-Oi! Get of me idiot!"

Okey lets explain what was happend to our dear (M/n).

Around the evening, (M/n) had arrived at the guild and had hang'd around Freed. Bixslow who had been flirting with a few girls in the guild had noticed right away and a feeling of dread had filled him while jealous butterflies swarmed his stomach (sounds weird). When Freed had left to go to Laxus and Evergreen, Bixslow had left the girls.

"Yo! (M/n)~?" Bixslow said acting innocent. (M/n) hummed that he was listening.

"could you help me with something~?" again with the innocent. grunted and stood up, towering over Bixslow by a whole 6,7. Okey (M/n) was tall as a mountain. The Blue haired male lead the taller man over to the empty supply(?) closet. as soon as (M/n) enter'd the room he was pushed against the wall and a grunt left him. The (H/c)-ette looked at Bixslow in confusion, but came face to face (well he is taller so he had to look down) with bixslow without his helmet or cape on, leaving him with the striped long sleeved shirt.

"Wha-?!" (M/n) was cut of by Bixslow slamming his lips in his. a mewl escaped Bixslow as he enter'd his long tongue in to his crushs mouth. While (M/n) was distracted Bixslow was pulling and opening his pants/zipper. when cool air hit (M/n)'s lower part, (M/n) snapped his eyes open. Bixslow seperated the two and whisper'd:

"I want you too fuck me raw, Daddy~" (M/n) growled and took a grip on Bixslows hair and pushed him down so he was facing (M/n) member.

"Use that Slutty tongue of yours" Bixslow blushed and grasped the now hard cock and started to lick up and down it. the Grip on Bixslows hair tighten'd and (M/n) suddenly shoved himself who in to the bluenettes mouth, Mouth fucking him. Bixslow had already tamed his gag reflexes and when the hard member hit the back of his throat, he moaned. When release became close, he pulled out and shoot his load in the bluenettes face, Bixslow gladly licking everything he could get off.

"T-Turn around" (M/n) was slightly out of breath so he stamber'd a bit. Bixslow obey'd and turned around facing the wall in the dark room/closet. He pressed himself againt the wall and teasingly moved his ass from side to side in a slow manner. Another growl came from the taller of the two, as (M/n) grasped The bluenettes hips and literally ripped of the bottom (it looks like he's wearing a dress, bixslow i mean xD!) part of his clothes. (M/n) enter'd a finger without warning and a yelp escaped Bixslow, but he soon moaned as a second finger enter'd his hole. When a third finger was added Bixslow had turned in to a moaning mess and was pressing himself backwards to get more friction.

When (M/n) pulled out his fingers, the bluenette whined and wiggled his bum around wanting more pleasure. (M/n) linned(lined?) himself with the others entrance and swiftly enter'd with one thrust. A groan escaped the bluenette as he felt himself being filled up. With short but rough thrust (M/n)slowly drove Bixslow over the edge. BUt just as he was gonna release (M/n) pulled out and turned BIxslow around and re-enter'd now with animalistical thrust's.

"A-AHH!! F-FASTER!!" Bixslow moaned out. (M/n) somehow managed to move faster and soon:

"Im CUMMING~!!!!" and Bixslow shoot his load on their chests. after a few more thrusts (M/n) came deep and hard inside Bixslow.

Cum was dripping out of Bixslows entrance as both of them tried to catch their breathes. (M/n) looked at the sweating bluenette and swiftly leaned down and pecked him lips and whisper'd:

"Come to my house tonight, you wont regret it" with that (M/n) pulled out and left. Leaving Bixslow a blushing and panting mess.

Bixslow couldn't walk straight for weeks~

___________END

(the next one is probably going to be Germany...maybe...im thinking)