|| Imagines 11 || 1/5-6?

Imagines being Naruto's husband of four years and having a quite kinky sex life.

Imagine having a fight with Arno about who much he seemed to be around That red-haired girl. You guys end up yelling at each other quite heatedly but Out of both of your guilts you end up having passionate makeup sex, both grunting with naked bodies close sweaty and grinding.

Imagine Pulling Arno into an alley and just pulling him into a heated kiss that leaves him completely breathless and flustered.

Imagine being a childhood friend of Arno and laughing and running around in the city. You both get in trouble but end up giggling afterward and stealing desserts.

Imagine having a prank go wrong that get's you and Arno in a lot of trouble, it is a close call that ends in a heavy breathing moment with nervous laughter and a "I thought I was gonna lose you"- kiss.

Imagine having Genos as a Stalker, he knows too much, yes your underwear is neon yellow, STOP IT, NO GENOS THOSE STAY ON!

Imagine edging Genos and teaching him new sex positions and him awkwardly stopping in the middle to write it down, like, honey please, no.

Imagine watching Your boyfriend, the hero Glasses train the park and getting worried, You ban him from training the next day and spend the free-day pampering him with massages and kisses. He needs these days more than he wants to admit.

Imagine teasing Glasses with having bad stamina and he unknowingly makes a dirty joke before he realizes it and getting super flustered. You make fun of him for the rest of the day.

Imagine putting on Glasse's Glasses (ahahha) he wakes up to an absolutely cute and kinda hot view.... Kinda blurry but nice view.

Imagine meeting Saitama when he first kills the giant crab and being like "that was oddly hot, let's be friends"

Imagine being the one that brings out the most emotions in Saitama.

Imagine Saitama getting horny but bluntly just walking in on you taking a bath (in your smol bathroom) with an oblivious boner.

Imagine Saitama riding your cock softly in the bath. Saitama likes his butt getting smacked, quite casually actually.

Imagine eating Saitama out as he reads his Mangas, slowly grinding down on your face from time to time. He get's quite interested in Yaoi mangas from being together with you.

Imagine walking in on Saitama masturbation with a manga in one hand and his cock in the other.

Imagine pulling Steve into a reassuring hug after a mission.

Imagine grinding into Steve's ass while he's in suit(you both have clothes), he lightly pants and tries to grind back. Him cumming in his tight boxers is so cute.

Imagine Coming home and seeing Steve in an old fashion women's pin-up dress with the American flag pattern, skirt and all. He proceeds to give you a lapdance, getting more confident as more time passes.

Imagine seeing Steve in lace and thigh highs, You tear a hole in the bottom, turning Steve on and proceed to fuck him doggy style but with one of his legs up on the counter.

Imagine spooning Steve, he's buffer than you but shorter, he's very plump to hold, you both love it.

Imagine getting captured by Ultron and him saying how Sex is sin and so is he, before he proceeds to get on top of you, zip down your zipper and rides you. He gets way too caught up in the moment and ends up coming, spewing black something liquid and having a few second blackout (from literally having a shock go through him)

Imagine repairing Ultron after you find him and he develops more humane emotions, he wants to learn more, You being forced to teach him about sex education and human anatomy in the end.

Imagine catching Ultron taking your computer apart and punishing him by shocking him, he Shockingly (haha) enjoys it, it ends up being quite kinky. You might or might not have shoved a vibrator up his back entrance.

Imagine being a human and Thor becoming obsessed with you.

Imagine Thor asking you what a hard-on means.

Imagine having sex for the first time with your boyfriend, Thor. It is gentle and reassuring at first before Thor's switch completely and Thunder strikes outside and you lay there with Thor nuzzling your chest, he looks completely fine while your hair's a mess and your breathing heavy, damn this man.

Imagine Pulling Thor's long hair as you fuck him slowly from behind.