|| Imagines 14 || 4/5-6?

Imagine lazier than Robbie and bonding over it, you're both lanky but you're much taller than him. A day having cake Robbie doesn't notice the frosting on his cheek before you point it out, he doesn't get to do anything about before you grab his face and lick it off, leaving him in disbelief and blushing. Pulling away you making eye contact, Robbie seems to shrink in submission under your predatory lusty gaze. You connect your lips and passionately slip your tongue inside his mouth, he tastes like frosting and buttercream.

Imagine holding Levi's hands above his head with one hand while the other fingers away at his entrance. You're both in the shower, soaked in steaming water, lust rolling off each other in tsunamis.

Imagine under a meeting sliding a hand up and down Levi's thigh, teasingly cupping his crotch from time to time. He won't let you live down that night when the meeting ended. You were breathless as he had given you harsh orders about what to do to him and how hard he wants it. He has limp next morning, no doubt there's sexual tension between the two of you.

Imagine Levi being an utter yandere for you, going as far as sabotaging equipment of people who happen talk to you and getting a little feely with what's his.

Imagine being Levi's lover and him being obsessed with you, he's possessive and you're his. You often more than not come home to a sight of Levi on the bed, legs spread for you.

(Don't own  Art)

(Don't own  Art)

Imagine being the Halloween guardian and giving kids occasional scares and sometimes it leading to nightmares. You can't do anything against it, it's basically your job, why stop? it brings no real harm unless they are scarred by them or something. You unknowingly help Pitch back on his feet. You are this strong spirited tall man with a rough build and a vibrant cape with a pumpkin on your head.

Imagine befriending Pitch and softening him up, treating him like a close friend and dragging around for adventures, he eventually realizes that he's caught feelings for you. He doesn't know what to do with it.

Imagine unexpectedly pulling Pitch in to a kiss by his face.

Imagine having been together with for a few years now with Pitch and him being coming more and more warm and teasing (mischievous) around you. You teasingly pulls up his cloak (it is honestly a fucking dress) showing thigh highs and a pair of red panties. You have to chase him down (que intense chasing scene) where you end up pinning up to the ground and teasingly running your nails down his chest and ripping of his panties. Pitch likes it when you play rough on him, the finger marks (bruises) you leave are like achievements while hickies are trophies, but of course his greatest achievement yet is being with you.

Imagine Jokingly slapping Pitch's ass and him becoming aroused by it and encouraging you to spank him when you have intercourse.

Imagine pushing Eleven(As In Eleventh Doctor, NOT Eleven from ST) against the control panel of the Tardis and covering his neck in bite and suck marks while pulling of his bowtie, unbuttoning his button up while undoing his belt. You two always get to eagered with sex, you almost never make it to the bed as you pick him up and heatedly making out but end up pushing him against the wall and fucking him there.

Imagine sleeping in, waking up and seeing Eleven is nowhere to be seen. You find him later mastubaiting with a complex looking vibrator gently being pressed against his entrance and going in a loop of pleasuring his cock, balls and entrance.

Imagine catching Eleven being insensitive and in both panic and slight anger you push your lips onto his, he instantly shuts up and wraps his arms around your neck as you begin to sway the two of you gently from side to side while making out.

Imagine Eleven getting a boner from seeing you in nothing but briefs straight out of the pool (in the library, very important to remember that)

Imagine Sharing room with Eleven when moving in with Craig. It feels nice being homey with your boyfriend like this. You entwined your fingers with his and gives his hand a light kiss mumbling an "I love you" before turning of the light and wrapping one arm around his middle and throwing a leg over his, clinging onto him as much as possible, one would think. (i'd probably sleep like this if someone slept besides me)