Chapter 34~Blinded by Rage...

A/N~Yay long chapter~! The next one may be long too~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Izuru's POV:

Once she fires her last shot, I stop running, panting some. Ugh...this woman...she won't let up...it's very annoying. I look behind me at Akane and Nekomaru, who have backed off from the fight. I find it...fairly suspicious...I have a feeling that it has something to do with the rest of the pack...including Hajime. I don't care...they're all traitors.

I sigh a bit to myself. They may not have given me a reason to call them traitors before, but they did now. Heh...it was great pulling that traitor card on Hajime...making him think Chiaki was a traitor despite being my most loyal pack member...~ It worked for a while, but...there was no point in keeping it up after Hajime started gaining back the slightest bit of trust in her. It doesn't mater now of course, since after tonight...Hajime will be gone~

I hear her load back the gun, making me look back at her, "Your going to die Izuru! If it's not today, it'll be tomorrow! Or the next day! No matter how long it takes, I'll track you down and kill you!" Nagito's mom says, making me roll my eyes and laugh some. "You'll never kill me...~ I'll make sure you die tonight before you can even try...~" I say, preparing myself to fight once more. I prepare to attack her, until...a sweet scent feels the air. What is this...? It smells...somewhat familiar...ugh! I can't let this distract me!

I shake away my thoughts and prepare to attack her, just for my focus to once again be taken away by the scent. Why can't I focus!? Taking this opportunity, Nagito's mom fires a couple of shots, me quickly dashing away from them, until an extra shot hits my front leg. I stagger some, trying to keep my composure and prepare myself again, "It's useless Izuru~" Agh! I kneel down when I feel my leg burning, "You must've known that what I had was silver bullets~" she says as she starts to walk forward, making me growl some. It doesn't surprise me, but it's somewhat strange...since she wasn't using them before...

She shoots once again, hitting one of my back legs, "Agh! Damnit!" I say as I fall back down, watching as she stands in front of me. "Oh what a familiar sight~ This feels like the moment I killed you the first time~" she says, me trying to stand up. "This won't end the same...I'm a lot stronger then I was that day..." I say as I stand up, staggering and wincing a bit, "Your gonna be the one dying this time!" She laughs and points the gun at me, "I don't think s-"

"IZURU!" She's interrupted by a...familiar sounding voice. Is...that...? We both look towards the direction of the yelling, our eyes widening when we see..."Nagito!?" His mom shouts, confusing me some. No...this isn't possible! He's supposed to be dead! "Mom! You have to stop!" He says, making me growl some. "Why Are You Still Alive!?" I say, making Nagitos eyes widen. "I...I can understand you..." he says, making me look at his wrist. It looks like he has the other half of that bracelet his moms using...I look down some. He must've been the sweet scent that distracted me...I don't even know why it did...it's irritating.

I look back at his mom, who lowers her weapon and smiles some, "Your here...~" her eyes widen when she realizes something, "Oh Nagito...I'm so sorry! I just-" "Explain yourself!" Izuru says, interrupting and growling at her, "How do I have my full power when Nagito is alive?!" I ask, making her confused. "I...I don't know..." she says, frustrating me more. "What do you mean you don't know?!" I say, preparing to attack her. "Wait!" I watch as Nagito runs towards and stands in between us, looking straight at me, "Izuru...I know why..." He says, surprising and confusing me some. He...does...? I calm down a bit and stand down, listening to what he has to say.

Nagito's POV:

Okay...here we go...I know that Izurus reaction is gonna be bad, but he needs to know. "The truth is...my mother misunderstood the ritual..." I say, surprising Izuru some, "The person you loved didn't have to die...all she needed was the blood from them..." I watch as he looks down some, saddening me a bit. Izuru...even though he's been causing us problems, I...feel bad for him...I tighten my fists some. He lost the person he loved...all because my mom made a stupid mistake. If it was me and she killed Hajime, I'd be angry too...even more angry then Izuru is now...considering she's family...