Cross world

Daisuke kambe {Millionaire detective}

(Scratch that, the world where i drop is ridiculous.)

YUMI POV

"Are you being serious head chairman?" i asked nervously. I'm trying my best to calm down but deep inside i want to scream and said what the heck thats so good but i need to be in E class.

He suddenly chuckled. "Not really but i am thinking so because your quite suited to be. However i cannot let you, a student with perfect academic performance have to be in top place."

I sighed, thank goodness he's not being serious but his thinking about? Then i need to be send in E class before he made decision but.......  "O-okay then I'm leaving." I'll try another way. There must some failure on me specifically it was myself.

***********************

The whole class ended and i take my quiz results. I never review anything and write all the answers that is out of my instinct but surprisingly i got everything right. That mean my head in this world is soooo intelligent, wish i have head like this in real life.  In P.E  we run three laps and i managed to run five laps and defeat the big five in karate and fencing club. The heck im so perfect that i wish its real.

"yumi let me walk you home." Asano smile and offered a hand to me but j hesitated to accept. Even the most outstanding students is nice to me.

"No thanks, im fine see you." i wave a goodbye to him and leave. Its not that i dont like his offer or something its just I'm planning to go somewhere first before going home. I secretly sneak to the woods and climb the hill of E class.
After some tiring walk-run i finally made it. From my spot here i can see the E class leaving. "Woah its nagisa, kayano and sugino but wheres korosensei?"

I wait almost an hour, all the E class already leave but i still didn't see korosensei so i decided to sneak inside the building. I walk to the rotten hallways and look inside the faculty but no one is in there.  The restroom, kitchen, poor lab and still no sign of octopus. I slide open the door to the classroom. the golden light of sunset already leaving the room, it almost dark. "I wonder where is korosensei."

"Oh looking for the octopus. Look here his right here, right here." my eyes widened when i saw reall sitting in the teachers table and waving a korosensei flushy.

"Reall when did you get here?!" i asked.

"Just now, i came because i see your struggles." he chuckled and hug the flushy. "Your so dearly appreciated now."

"And you send me to this kind of world and now i need to be the worst." i gave him a bored look before turning around. Since i cant see korosensei I'll just leave.

"wait, i want to give this to you. Its just a Souvenir and now your capable to call anyone." he hand me a phone with strawberries design. Really he doesn't have a taste.

"is this really useful?" i look to him and he only smile.

"Why not trying it to see."

************************

Trying to think of multiple plan and nothing success. What if i just wreck the whole school, will he send me to the E class? Well at this point I'll just use the last thing i have. I picked up the phone reall give to me and open it. "What's with this random number save in here."

I press one of the number. "Maybe nothings wrong if i really call someone." i send a message hi to that number and turn the phone off. Thats not bad idead right? Suddenly warm sunlight wake me up that darted me to stand up and run to the bathroom. I cant remember falling asleep last night. "Ah, late late." i run downstairs and unexpectedly see someone elegantly sipping a tea. 

"You have finally awake. My tea has gone cold and i need to buy a new set of kitchen to warm it." i stared to him in awe. He is sitting while crossing his legs in a brand new sofa who knows how much. "I also get a sofa set since you doesn't have one. Anyways lets go now or else you'll be late."

This guy....... This millionaire how did he get here? Im in the anatsu kyoushito world so how?? Anyways his handsome and....... "Young miss if you dont hurry you'll be late and if your wondering i has been send here to help the young miss solving her problem." he offered a hand and i accept it since he have a point but did i called him?  Last night, the phone and the random number i sent a message.

From home to school i cant wipe the awkward feeling i have. We go to school riding a limousine and all the eyes are on us yet this man beside me seem  doesn't have a care. " then Shall we go to the chairman's office and settle things?"

He take off his sunglasses and gaze to me. "y-yeah, this way." i guide him the the head chairman office and once we're there he pulled open the door without knocking and walk in full of pride.
Whaaaa now what????  Daisuke..... 

"Mister Gakuho Asano I'm here to buy the whole school so if you may kindly accept my payment."