Little Miss

(Little miss bitch has come to E class.)

YUMI POV

I closed my note book after reading twice the entry i written on it. This notebook was like my little journal. I decided to write down all the things that will gonna happen starting now. The door slide open and three person walk in. My eyes automatically pointed to the foreign girl clinging to korosensei tentacles. Jelavic irina, miss bitch.

"Listen everyone, this is irina jelavic she's going to be your language teacher starting now." karasuma sensei announced to class.

"Hello everyone, lets be nice to each other okay." she purposely press her big chest in korosensei tentacles that make korosensei face turn to pink shade.

"Hello Miss irina, nice to meet you." i greeted and smile while the rest of the class give korosensei a disgusting look.
Well his a pervert so it cant be help.

Its our free time right now and everyone was outside. I glance to miss bitch while she cling to korosensei and keep praising him.

"Hey hey hamasaki what do you think of our new teacher?" kaede asked me, some girls in the class was discussing about miss bitch. Oh so thats why they are in group.

"I think she's beautiful." i replied.

"What do you mean beautiful? She look like a slut to me. Look how she cling to korosensei." fuwa stated making the others agree. We glance to her again.

"Wow your really fast, but i wonder if your fast enough to get me some coffee in Vietnam. Can you get one for me please."

"Oh of course if you want one." korosensei fly in mach 20 and leave.

"See i told you, she even do that to korosensei." fuwa and the girls nodded their head and i just smile awkwardly.

Its almost time for next class and we are waiting for miss bitch to tell us to go back to the room and start her class but for some reason she wont do that.
"Miss irina its almost time shouldn't we go back now?" isogai asked but miss bitch only cross her arms.

"Go ahead and go back, i wont gonna teach you guys anything since my first priority is killing that octopus and by the way starting now you will call me jelavic oneesama." miss bitch declared making the class face turn to sour.

I cant help but to giggle and accidentally its loud, the class gaze to me as if they asking whats funny. I know they are irritated to miss bitch so i decided to light up the mood. "Bitch oneesama, so now what?" i asked.

"You mean miss bitch, now what?" karma corrected me. Miss bitch face was in shock but soon she recover.

"Ah thats right, Its miss bitch~" i said in sing song tone emphasizing the bitch word.

"Its vic not bitc- fine if you want me to teach you something then I'll teach you how to gather information very well." miss bitch called for nagisa and i quickly look away knowing what's ganna happened next. "Listen you little brats watch carefully how i will kill that damn Octopus."

Next class language. She really doesn't plan on teaching us. She just scrolling on her tablet thinking some plan that i know will fail. "Hey miss bitch hurry up and teach something." karma said and the rest agree.

"Shut up you brats i told you i wont gonna teach you guys anything."

"Then get out if you wont, we'll just call korosensei to teach us." sugino lead the class and they start throwing some crumble paper on her and of course i do the same.

In the end we succeed on throwing her out and now its PE class. I choose a good spot where i can be able to see miss bitch when she go out of the rotten warehouse. As she plan, when korosensei arrived she quickly made him come to the warehouse and simultaneously gun shot filled the whole place.

"Whats that sound?" takebayashi asked and i shrugged my shoulders.

"Who knows?" i cover my ears knowing what sound will come next. geez even if i cover my ears i can still imagine bitch sensei seductive moaning.

"now seriously whats that sound?" This time its meahara and because of their curiosity they walk closer to the warehouse when its door suddenly open and miss bitch walk out. She soon fall to the ground because of being so weak.

"That octopus....special massage and changing my clothes, that octopus manage to do that all."

"at least you did your best miss bitch." i said and she quickly glared to me.

"You brat you know i will fail."

I smile like evil but of course she's the only that can see it since Its only an innocent smile for others. "Nope, i dont know anything miss bitch."

********************

Suddenly fun time is over. Miss bitch and i became friends, she's the only one know i have secret side. Hehe, its funny i developed this side because knowing whats gonna happenend next while acting innocent. Anyway its now midterm exam and korosensei call us outside after teresaka and the others try to kill him not caring about their studys.

His face was red color means he's really mad. "You charge an assassination on me not caring about anything. I get it you guys must have thought that killing me is better than passing your grades then lets make a deal all of you must place in top 20 in this midterm exam and if you didn't manage to that then i will leave this class." a strong wind twirl around korosensei while he spin in mach 20.

But korosensei you should know that we are E class.