Solution

(Money to the buy the world......
Thats insane.)

YUMI POV

the whole chairman's office fall in silence. Head chairman was in shock cold State. He gaze to me confusedly and i only give an awkward smile. What to do?  I dunno, just two prideful guys meeting each other.

"You want to buy my whole school? Please kindly clarify since i guess i heard something impossible." the head chairman regain himself and cross his two arms.

"It may be seem impossible to you but you heard it right. I'm here to settle the little miss problem and buying this whole school a great solution." intense atmosphere slowly forming between them.

"Lets just say I'll give you a chance although its nonsense but how much do you think your capable to give at hand."

"How much?  Probably a three to five million yen is enough."

               ...........................

"What an uttered nonsense. Please leave  since its getting late and i have things to do." the head chairman gestured his hand to the door telling us to leave. I know that wont work on him since he's not a type of people that can be carried away by money.

"Little miss it seems my provocation doesnt working . He have some logic of not believing a things impossible to his ears. Guess we got to use the last chance we have." i gaze to daisuke confused. What last chance? Suddenly he take out a yellow octopus flushy.

Ah i get it. "Head chairman asano. I'm really desperate to be send in E class that i accidentally learn their secrets- no your secret to be exact." i cross my arms and act so though with annoying smile.
"In hill behind the academy, to the rotten building there lies a yellow octopus alien that will destroy the world."

The head chairman's show a very surprised reaction that make me happy. We caught him off guard. To make a deal to a smart person we should take down its composure first. "Hamasaki yumi, you dare to go in that place. What a surprise."

"I just love the loser class so please just send me there or I'll let the whole school-  the whole world know it."

"That wouldn't be impossible, one press of this botton and the world will know it." daisuke show a phone with korosensei's video.

A loud thud echo the whole office. The head chairman slam his hands to the table. "Fine, I'm afraid i dont have a choice and i have been pushed to my edge."

My evil smile turn to sweet and daisuke wear his sunglasses proudly. I wave my hand and walk out of the room.
"Thanks head chairman."

"Since your kind enough i provided the financial allowance of this school for the whole year and transferred it to your account. Hope you'll appreciate it."

I run across the hallway, theres no student around since the classes started an hour ago. "Nice work Daisuke-kun. Now its mission accomplished!"

Daisuke smile before putting his two hands on his pocket. "Im glad the little miss problem is now solve. Next time if you need me I'll be at help. See you again little Missy." we wave goodbye to each other and i watch him walk straight to the hallway and disappeared in distance.

***********************

After the hard hard negotiations to the head chairman i go back home and decided not to attend the class. I slide open the door and walk to my room. Letting my body to drop in the soft bed.

"You did well dear yumi."

I jumped in surprise when a cat pop up beside me. "Reall!"

"Tomorrow is your  first day in E class and also the beginning of your mission to make this story happier."

"I know, i wont gonna let the tragic ending to happen. Thats the reason why this story is so sad. I dont know how but I'll figure a way or something." i cover myself with blanket and close my eyes.

"Very well, have a nice sleep then."

**********************

Alright! My first day in E class and im late.  I run my way up to the hill as fast as i can. After arriving from the rotten building i stop while breathing heavily. "This is it, time to meet the main cast of this story."

I walk my way to the classroom and slide open the door, a certain yellow octopus gaze to me with usual smile.
"A new student arrived without rhe escort of karasuma sensei. Please come in hamasaki-san."

"Hamasaki? Our new classmate?"

"Its really hamasaki, how did she end up here?" 

"yumi hamasaki.....no way."

"He-hello." i guess theres no need to introduced myself since they already know me.

"Listen everyone, its truly unexpected to have a new classmate from the main campus specially its the queen of talent we are talking about but for the reason of breaking a rule she has been send to our class." korosensei pointed me his tentacles.

"Thats right, i did something ridiculous thats why im here now. Lets be friend till the end." i give them a big smile and walk to my seat korosensei pointed. Its behind manami okuda.

"H-hey hamasaki." nagisa greeted when he noticed im looking at him.
"W-welcome to E class."