Final Game

(nothing special, just human with superpowers playing in sports festival.)

YUMI POV

I glanced to the filled with awe. This isn't normal anymore. But i already get enough and now im tired of beating someone so i decided to enjoy the freaking last event. 

"They are the special people, so Peirce." hayami stated.

"this gonna be fun, go guys!" rio cheered the boys.

Quite moment filled until chuuya decided to break it.
"I'll going first, tell you show me where the hell is dazai!" chuuya jumped then dashed towards E class.

"Supernatural ability, light snow." Green snow start to fall from the sky and the surrounding change. Junichiro use his power to make extra space in the field.

"But we also dont know where dazai-sama is."  kenji block chuuya kick using his extraordinary strength.
"I'm thinking that probably he run away."

"Hmp, enough with the reasoning." orange light covered chuuya, he adjusted his weight to light then jumped to midair and land right in front of us.
"Ne yumi, you most know were he is."

I statued in my spot. Chuuya-kun is talking to me. Short chuuya is talking to me! He leaned closer when i didn't answer him. Now were ONE inches apart!!  "Umm....." i cant uttered a word.

"Being that close is quite rude for a lady." yosano suddenly swing her big sword that apart me and chuuya.

The atmosphere become heavy as red light cover akutogawa. "using force is the only way. Rashoumon!" strand of deadly crimson dashed to isogai and almost hit him but luckily atsushi manage to destroy whit his big claw.
Deadly gaze connect the two student of dazai. I can say that this is not normal sports festival anymore.

"Oh my fukuzawa your children is quiet talented and desperate."

"You tell, mori did you teach yours how to be forceful?" while the two team fought each other like theres no tomorrow the two team leader was sitting in the audience area and sipping some tea.

"Go nee-chan!" and from the back side of audience theres a girl group consist by naomi, gen, elise, higuchi and kyoka cheering for their group. I glanced to my surrounded dumbfounded....

Asano give an order and almost half of A class dash towards our team and at the same time isogai send meahara, okijima, yushida and mimura to distract  the A class. Atsushi made a way for them by taking akutogawa in one on one fight. For the other side yosano, kenji, kunukida and junichiro are dealing with chuuya, kajii and tachihara.

"Why are you just standing there?" teresaka asked annoyed to hirotsu.

"im to old for this sport event so if you may, please excuse me." hirotsu decided to exit the battlefield and  join mori and fukuzawa. Old people and their tea time.

I sighed, i guess i wont gonna experienced a normal day anymore.
"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, go akutogawa senpai!" i suddenly heard a very familiar tone. Beside me theirs a certain idiot sitting and cheering for his senpai.

"R-E-A-L-L." with deadly glare i slowly gaze to him. I saw how nervous travelled to his humanity.

"H-hello dear y-yumi." a scared smile flustered in his face.

"So~" i slowly walk over to him then stretch my hands ready to choke him dead.

"Dear apple please no." out of nowhere someone hug me from behind and drag me away from reall. Who the heck?
"I know your mad and tired so forget about him and just enjoy the day."