Switched Heart

(Class E was under a curse.)

YUMI POV

"Play his game but its obvious that he has bad ulterior motives. We cant just go." teresaka refuse with all of his might.

"Well you have some point." i cross my arms. "But are we just gonna ignore that he kidnapped miss bitch and perhaps i know you want to use it."

"Yumi have some point, miss bitch had already done to much for us. Its time for us to return the favor." chiba siding me.

"Or perhaps your just scared teresaka." a cocky smirk show in karma's lips. Its obvious what the decision will be.

We head to the destination that man give to us. His name was god of death or shinigami. Well a beautiful name but not a beautiful person. The place was like warehouse with a lot of space inside. We quietly sneak inside only to be greeted by him.

"Hello all of you have come." an innocent smile flustered in his lips then he press a remote thing and miss bitch unconsciously and tied was show in a projector. "The rules is simple, beat me and I'll let her free."

Without second thought, those who are capable to fight dash towards him but he deal them with ease and without a sweat. "change rules if you can get me all of you will be speared." the whole warehouse suddenly move and it feels like were moving downward to underground.

He disappeared before we can even notice him and now we really dont have a choice but to play this crazy game.

"Err, now what?" i asked to them but teresaka dash towards me and choke me in his arms. Ugh, shocks why is he so mad at me?

"What do you mean now what?"

"Hey teresaka stop it." karma pushed teresaka away and i gasped in air.
"instead of panicking why not looking for our own advantage in this place."

"T-thats right!" i raised my one hand.
"For sure its not easy to get him so were gonna be split up in three groups. The one who will buy some time at the same time capable to fight , the other  will save miss bitch and the rest will look for a way out. Jerk teresaka join the team that will save miss bitch. Im sure you can protect her with your big arms." i appointed them and no one seems to disagree with me. 

We sneak out to the one and only door we can see and start to separate our ways. This place is like a huge maze because of to much passageway.

"Are you okay yumi?" nagisa asked in worried and i quickly hug him while we walk.

"Nagisa teresaka is so friendly to me." i giggle not giving a big deal that he try choking me.

"You can still laugh at this kind of situation?" kaede look me amaze.
Well i guess im already crazy.

"Splitting up to three group is nice idea miss prodigy." the voice of shinigami echo in the hallway and before we know all those who are at front is already beaten. I suddenly felt his presence in   mine and kaede's back.

My eyes widened when a sudden hit our stomach. It felt like my entire body was engulfed in pain. It shook my entire presence as i fall to the ground defenseless.  so fast, his so fast that even my reflexes cant come up.

"Yumi, kayano!" i heard nagisa yelled. I groan and support myself. Nagisa walk over to the god of death planning to use the stan clap  but to our surprise the god of death did more stronger and more powerful than he did.
Its useless, we didn't stand a chance. This guys is in whole another level.

Things literally happened so fast. The next thing know we are all imprisoned with a bomb place in our neck like a decorative necklaces.

"I'm sorry." i apologize to everyone knowing all my plan failed.

"its not your fault, its just that guy was in whole another level to us." sugino tried to smile. 

"Now were dead." teresaka declared to everyone.

"No not yet look, its korosensei and karasuma sensei!" mimura pointed the monitor in the next room. In there, we can see karasuma sensei using korosensei as a dog and sniffing the ground. They are looking for us.

Geez, they took really long. For now all we can do is wait, well not until miss bitch show to us. "Look at you little rats in a cage."

"Miss bitch!" they yelled in surprise.

"Huh, how come i never noticed it, miss bitch hate us." i said and glance to her.

"What do you mean yumi?" manami look to me confuse.

Miss bitch giggled. "Such a quick getter you are yumi. I decided to side with the stronger one. I cant wait for much longer. I realized that none of you are capable to kill the octopus so i made a move of my own." the god of death walk in and place a hand in miss bitch hips.

"Its time irina." we filled in silence while watching them leave.

"A traitor." itona said with everyone's agreement.

In cams we can see whats happening outside. The god of death together with miss bitch, they walk outside and pretend to be a hostage and criminal.
Korosensei who was ready to give himself in exchange for miss traitor fall in their traps. He fell direct to our place and karasuma sensei who doesn't have a choice but to follow inside.

"Geez korosensei your hopeless." i poked his round head.

"Nyahh hamasaki and everyone your safe!" he suddenly pulled me in a hug which i struggle to get out. From the speaker in corner we heard the god of death talking.

"In a short time a door that is holding a bunch of water will open and all the places in here including your cage will be filled with water and after bye bye to everyone." a happy tone of his voice send shiver to us.

"No i cant let that happened! I have invented my strongest weapon that can stand to anti-sensei grills like this." korosensei start licking the bars.
"We can come out of here within thirty hours."

"Well be dead before that!" the class yelled on him. Our only hope now is karasuma sensei.

I not sure how long im sitting in the corner but i noticed that everyone start to fell on the ground. They are hugging theirself  with a very uncomfortable reaction.

"Ugh, i feel really strange." meahara groaned.

"A-are you guys okay?" i glanced to them worriedly. Could it be the god of death doing? 

"Nagisa are you okay?" me and kayano quickly help nagisa to lay down. "N-nagisa..."

Is it just me or nagisa become more feminine? And meahara, isogai, sugino, teresaka wahhhh whats happening??

"Y-yada i never thought you look so muscular." kimura giggled in a very cute way.

"Stop giggling you idiot, you never became.......so cute."

"Obviously they doesn't look okay." karma stated. I glanced to everyone with awe. T-t-they are swapping????

This is not the god of death doing because he can never do such a thing.
My phone suddenly vibrate, strange i never remember bringing my phone.
I take it out only to see a message from reall. I dont like this.

[Dear yumi hurry!! the E class has been under the curse a very deadly one!  Its a switched heart curse. All those whos under this curse will switched their humanities to opposite one! Theres one way to break this curse, find the hero and defeat the villains. Hurry and go now!

P,S
i decided to put a little thrilled.
Soon a magical items will show up so go and get it. 💙💙💙REALL]