Ringing End

(the bell has rang, the class is now over.)

KARMA POV

we all look surprised to the two person walk in. My eyes instantly glare to them.
Its shiro and beside him is the man we never saw before.

"Happy birthday korosensei." an annoying smirk form in his lips.
"Since its your birthday i have decided to pay a surprise visit and...... Bring you a present."

"Korosensei has already one, we dont need yours." i said with cold tone but he only laugh. Hearing only his voice making me want to punch him but as if.

"Oh dont be, its not a normal visit and gift. You can also call it reunion." shiro gesturing his hand and the man beside take off his clothes. Our eyes widened seeing another monster that look more dangerous to korosensei. "Can you familiarize him?"

Yumi suddenly drop down beside me and i quickly help her. "yumi are you okay?" i asked worriedly. She's sweating so much and its like shes having a hard time to breath.

"W-we need to get korosensei out of here." her voice is low and trembling but enough to reach me.

"You know we cant-" my word cutt off when all of sudden a force out of nowhere throw all of us away. I accidentally let go of yumi's hand that cause to separate us. Pain start to strike down to my body when i hit ground.

"W-what was that?" okijima trembling voice asked but he was only answered by laugh.

"Ahahaha, did you like that korosensei? Thats my new creation, a monster that can surpass you. A power that can move in mach 40." his word rang to our ears as if we already heard the end.

I gritted my teeth. Now what?  What are you going to do korosensei?
"Are all of you alright?" our teacher worried voice asked us. 

"K-korosensei...." nagisa answered him.
Korosensei release a deep sighed before standing.

"im glad all of you are alright. Yanagisawa you indeed bring such a surprising present but for hurting my student i wont forgive you." a deadly fight happen right before we blinked our eyes. They are moving so fast all we can see are clashing and force but i know no we all know that korosensei is in bad position.

Worried and fear overcome us. We know anymoment korosensei might fall. I clenched my fist, at this time theres nothing we can do.

"We should stop them." yumi spoke taking all of our attention.

"But how?" okuna said the question we all wanted to asked. Yumi didn't reply, we all fall in silence.

"Your quite persistent korosensei. Allowed me to join and kill you." to our surprise shiro injected the tentacles cell on himself. Right from that second he vanished and korosensei crashed to the ground. 

"Korosensei!" we all scream in horror. He doesn't stand a chance in only fighting one but there are two of them now.

"From here own let us take over you." shiro take out another injection and stab in the monster then he gize us. "How far would you go to protec them." the monster began to glistened in deep red and it became more powerful sending us a series of bigger fear.  It move forward and the next thing we know is it attack us. I use my hand to cover myself and wait for the pain but it didn't come.

Shiro laugh maniacally as if everything make him happy right now. "You take that attack yourself,  But how long?" he swing his hand and pointed us. "2.0 again and again."

It feel like were being stab simultaneously in the heart as how korosensei take the attack again and again. He became weaker each time he got hit but then remain standing just for us.