Something strange

(E class thought its just a nightmare role play where everyone is a cast.)

KAYANO POV

its another day and yesterday its seems everyone had a very very bad dreams that they dont want to talk about. Morning period has started and korosensei is busy giving us bunch of homework. He say it will help us forget about the dream. 

The door slide open and two person walk in. "Korosensei sorry im late. I just did a small goodbye to someone close." yumi smile to him.

"Yeah that same goes to me." and karma with a messy hair. Its obvious that they wake up late.

"Hamasaki, akabane how inconvenient for you two to lie!" korosensei hit a ruler in his hand that cause a swip sound.

"I'm not lying but akabane did."

"Hey you can just cover me to your reasoning." korosensei face. Suddenly turn to deep purple with big X.

"That is the mistake you two have made. I will give you a  punishment for being late."

For some reason i feel bad for them.
It feels like we own something big to them. I glanced to nagisa and he smiled apologetically. he feel the same.

"But korosensei if you give us punishment make sure its fair or maybe theres no need." karma smirked and the door slide open again. Its miss bitch and karasuma sensei standing outside.

"Akabane and hamasaki lets talk privately after morning period....... And theres no need to punish them. Im sure they have deep reason behind."

Its lunch time and i head to faculty with nagisa. Were handing the assignment he give us, its deadline was before lunch. Yup, korosensei is giving us a hard time.
"Korosensei the assignment." we knock before walking in.

"Ah, thanks kayano and nagisa-chan. Please just left it here." after placing the notebook we head outside but got stopped when we saw karasuma and miss bitch together with karma and yumi  talking in distance.

Its not so far so i can still hear it. I hide in the corner then peek.
"Kayano what are you doing? Its not good to listen to others conversation."

I pulled nagisa close and place my one finger in my lips. "Just a moment nagisa." 

"About that thing, please dont talk to anyone about it." karasuma said in embarrassed tone.

"Ah, about the dream karasuma sensei-" miss bitch quickly cover yumi's mouth.

"T-thats right, dont talk about it to anyone okay." a slight shade of pink was flustered in miss bitch face. Oh my gosh,  a secret we should not know?

"Hehe, dont worry we wont." karma smile but i swear i can sense evil behind.  Since this morning i can feel that theres something strange.

After school. I decided to ask if they want to get some tea and discuss some of the bad dreams so that we can completely forgot  about it.

"Thank you for coming megu, kanzaki, sugino, karma and nagisa."  i smile to them and we take our orders to the waiter isogai. The other reason why were here is to see isogai. His working in this little cafe.

"Let me ask first. Dont you feel strange since this morning?" kanzaki open the topic i want.

"Well the only thing i can feel is awfulness because of the dream. I have become a man......" meg lower her gaze and sighed.

"Yeah same." sugino and the rest of us agree.

I sip some tea when i suddenly remember something. Thank goodness karma is here. I can ask him.
"Karma i have question, this morning what are you talking about with karasuma sensei?" im really curious what is it.

He choked from the strawberry shake his sipping and now he start coughing. 
"Talking what?"

His acting like innocent.
"This morning i accidentally eavesdrop a secret conversation. Tell me what is it?"

"Kayano i think its a bad idea asking about it." nagisa try stopping me but i just shook my head.

"Do you want to hear about love affairs." yumi suddenly whispered to me and i squeal in surprise.
"To bad theres no such as love affairs."

We glanced behind only to see yumi and itona. "Are you here to visit isogai as well yumi?" nagisa asked happily.

"Nope we here for the ice cream. Right itona?" she pulled itona and take a sit next to us. "Isogai do you have some sweet ice cream for us?"

Only the two of them.........is this a secret love affair? I can sometimes see yumi with karma doing some business, like on the island vacation and now she's with itona and thats not it,  itona is blushing. Hmm... Something is strange.
"Could it be?" i whispered taking kanzaki and meg attention.

"No way." kanzaki replied and we gaze to each other serious.

"Shes just sweet so theres no way." meg add.

"Yeah, no way." we sighed moving to conclusions that hamasaki yumi is innocent.

"Itona what flavor Chocolate or vanilla?" itona gaze to the menu yumi's holding.

"Were taking three chocolate ice cream." karma suddenly slammed money in the table. "The three of us isogai."

"Hey how dare you take the spotlight of kindness to me akabane?" yumi stand up cross her arms.

"Kindness? probably you can call it being sweet hamasaki."

.............

"This is different!" i exclaimed,  kanzaki and meg agree.

"totally different." kanzaki add.

"Still we need to dig more." the three of us agree in meg advice.

"Oh dear this is your second rule violation yuuma isogai." out of nowhere ugly interference show up. Class A geeks...  "what should we do asano?"

The door of the cafe slide open and another big problem walk in.
"Expelled is the punishment for those who break the rule twice."

Isogai face suddenly become nervous.
"B-but i promise that i will only work for a short time. My mother really need some money so if you can just ignore this."

Ugly smirks form in the four underlings faces. "We warned you isogai."

"Hey doesn't that being hars." yumi suddenly step in the center.
"You guys are to merciless for a poor boy."

"Oh,  hello their former queen." one of asano underling greeted.

"Then can you offer some advice yumi?" asano suddenly become gentle. Woah, what is this.

"well, we can offer a perfect way to fix things." karma decided to join in.
"Like a game in this coming sport festival. Sure you wont say no right? Because your looking for revenge."

Karma and asano gaze to each other in a deadly way. I can sense rivalry in them.
"Well you got some point and a game is not a bad idea."

"Who?" i asked then kanzaki and meg give me a curious look.

"Whos in between their heart."  kanzaki add.

"We need to look more." meg said the final word.

"In the sports festival, i will prepare a special tournament that can only be play by our class. So until then, im looking forward on it." the class A leave the cafe like a silent wind and now were on our own again.

"A game between our class?" itona asked innocently. 

"Thats right, so isogai we better not lose." karma said before leaving.

"Well this seems another business we need to deal." nagisa added.

"Geez,  is that how guys with good looks deal to each other?" yumi said out of  topic.

"Well i guess i cant be help, lets just do our best again." kanzaki said with everyone's agreement. As if we have a choice....