Want some Sweets?

Soma and Erina, food wars

(The happiest pudding in the world.)

YUMI POV

A lot of things happen days ago and i think my journal is going to be full in no time so i ended up summarizing it.
Addition for parkour class and when they accidentally hit an old man and we end up fixing the whole kinder garden. Then the cup and robbers game where korosensei pervertnes reach 100%.

"So many things happened before we even realize it." kayano stated and we agree.

"But still when were in the vacation island, we didn't succeed getting the medicine and in the end its yumi and karma who save the day." nagisa smile to me.

"We're the hero of E class now." karma chuckled. Our attention has been get by the news in the television. Its about a Bunch of eggs being thrown away.

"They'll just going to throw it away? What a waste." kayano sighed in disappointment.

"If we can only use those egg for making sweet." i closed my journal and gaze to them. "Or even in assassination."

Suddenly kayano's eyes twinkled as if idea form in her head. "Thats right pudding!"

"Yes pudding!" me and kayano jumped in excitement. "lets do a Sweet assassination."

The next day we attend the class more earlier than before to start the sweet plan. Kayano begin instructing the class about how to do it and all the materials and ingredients has been provided by government allowance.

In the middle of our work two person that I'm waiting finally appeared. After the vacation i beat reall hundreds time and he offered an apology by sending someone. "Hey soma, Erina!" i wave to them.

"Miss yumi there you are."

"So whats the main dish?"

I give them a big smile. "can you make the happiest pudding for me?"

While the other is busy i walk over to takebayashi. "hey takebayashi is that the bomb were using?" i pointed the red box in the corner.

"Yeah, were placing it in the pudding soon. Do you plan something else hamasaki?" he fixed his glasses and it sparked with sunlight. Ah, boy with glasses signature move.

"wont you mind if i borrow it for a moment?"

"Sure, do what ever you want."

"Thanks!" i take the bomb and run to the backside of school. Now for the main part of my plan. Mission to perform the happiest pudding in the world.

Everyone gathered in the front yard because its now time to see our fruit of labor. Huge pudding wiggle and stand up under the sunlight. I specially place the bomb at top.

"Oh is this all for me?" korosensei asked while drawling.

"Yes, so enjoy korosensei." we walk away leaving korosensei with the giant pudding.

"Whos idiot place the bomb in such an obvious place?" i stated and crossed my arms.

"What do you mean who, its you you idiot!" teresaka start hitting me in the head.

"Aw, I'm sorry, im sorry." i cover my head using my hands. "but jerk teresaka cant you notice that korosensei seem he doesn't give a care on it."

"Well its because he made the pudding his first priority-"

"No, its because its was a magical bomb!" i said cutting isogai off and press the button dramatically. "You'll see it."

The bomb exploded and the pudding wiggle because of force. Thank goodness it didn't get destroyed. Strawberry, blueberry and chocolate start to rain down on top of the pudding.

"Ta-da extra toppings, Thanks me later." i said proudly expecting them to praise me but i got glared instead.

"Hamasaki thats not an assassination!" kuruhashi grab my shoulders and start shaking me around. 

"Tha heck are you doing?"

"Ahaha, yumi-chan its the first time you did something wrong."

The class start to rampage because i ruined their assassination and start throwing papers on me. Geez, but I'm just being kind you know.

"I-its celebration, ITS CELEBRATION!" kayano start banging her head in the window and that only added as normal action inside the mess up classroom.

Suddenly the door slide open and its like the time stop because they stop doing whatever they doing. "Everyone lets start the real celebration name the happiest pudding in the world!"

For the end of the day we just eat the pudding with a lot of toppings. Before we go home i thanked soma and erina for helping me to create the magical bomb. Everyone is really happy today not knowing something big may happen soon.

*******************

I place my two legs on top of my table while reading the newspaper everyone talking about. Pervet yellow round  is rampaging around kunugigaoka town by stealing panties and bras while laughing nurufufufufu.

"Its korosensei for sure." okijima said in very sure tone. 

"His the only one who can laugh nurufufu and a round yellow thing." sumire added.

"what should we do?" okano asked in worried way.

"How about lets check it ourselves." meg advice and everyone agree. The door slide open the culprit walk in.

"Now then everyone lets start the morning class- is something wrong?"

"Korosensei your famous now." i wave the newspaper in my hand. "Famous for being  a pervet thief."

He suddenly snatched the newspaper from me. "what- no - nyahhh i never did such a thing!"

"Theres no need to deny it sensei." isogai  stated and everyone look to him with disgust.

"But its true! I know how about we do a barbeque. I have lots of that in my cooler." we head in the faculty and korosensei opened his cooler only to see bras inside.  "Noooo."

The others open the box in the corner and see more bras. Then the girls take the attendance book. "He even listed the girls chest size in the attendance book."

Korosensei fall in shamefulne's.
"But i  swear i didn't do it."

"The evidence is everywhere so its useless denying it korosensei." isogai cross his arms.

"After all those sweet i give to you, then you'll just do this. How shameless." i said in cold tone to make him felt guilt.

"You have gone to far korosensei." our last word before leaving him behind.