last part: Heart Day

(Words i never heard before.)

YUMI POV

Should i feel guilty? No i think i already felt guilty. I suddenly wanted to take back all the plan i did but somewhere deep within i can say that at least its a thank you.

"Okuda-san." kayano said in sad tone.

Okuda look down but after a moment she stand straight and smile. Even though we can still see a hint of sadness in her eyes. "Its really nothing karma-kun. I'm happy that you accepted my gift....thats enough for me." she smile for the last time before running away.

Karma was left there standing. I sighed before standing to my feet. "You can do it now, right kayano?" i glanced to her and she nodded her head.

"Yeah, as long as i only give it, right?"

I stared to her for a moment. I think i  ruined everything. "Dont be afraid."  the word i can only respond.

"Okay." we both come back to the room and just right in time because nagisa was right there fixing his notebooks. 
"I'll do my best!"

she turned around to enter the classroom but stop in midway.
"Yumi thank you and here,  i almost forgot." picture of yukimurasensei.

I smiled back before leaning towards the wall. Now what?  Its the last part of the plan, should i go home?  The sky turned more darker. I wonder if okuda will hate me.

"So meeting manami is also part of your plan." i felt someone sit beside me. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because it wont gonna be a surprise if i did."  silence parted us for a moment before a laugh break it.

"I didn't know what to say to her for a moment. I ended coming up with word thank you instead of im sorry."

I look to him and found him looking to the sky. "Hmp, both of those word are better than i hate you." i stand up and look to the classroom. Kayano successfully give the chocolate to nagisa. 

"By the way, I'm adding one last part of the plan. This time its for korosensei." i show the picture to him.

"Yukimura-sensei....thats fine."

We placed the picture and chocolate to the farthest tree in the building. At first karma asked why and i also wonder since kayano and nagisa is already fine but then i remember. Because that how it is.

We are now heading back to the classroom to get our things and go home. "Hey, what do you mean those words are better than i hate you?"

I placed my bag in the floor and sighed.
"When people dont like you they'll say. I hate you or goodbye." i replied and sit to the table.

"Then, someone said that to you in the past?" i glanced to karma and he leaned in the table where I'm sitting.

"Hmmm, in here nope but in there a lot."  confused reaction form in his face.

"Dont answer in riddle."  he hissed a bit annoyed. Hmp, why would i need to answer this guy.

"Its not a riddle." i hissed back.

"fine but before the end of the day i want to finish the plan." .

"what do you mean? The plan is already done. Kayano, rio and okud-so theres nothing to do now."

"Your not the only one who have a secret plan here." he cross his arms. "And it took me whole day just to do it."

I sighed, "Right, im helping. Now what is it?"

"Good, since i cant do it alone but before that. The person who said those word to you i hate him as well."

I chuckled . No one said those word before. "Why? Acting as a good friend if so thank you."

"friend." i heard him whispered. "Your welcome. but since your helping, i actually need someone to listen specially you."

"Eh, so the last part is about talking a problem-"

"No, its about confession." his voice suddenly turned Serious.

Once hearing those word, only one thing enter my head. "Okuda-"

"No, its about you." he suddenly place his two hands in both side of the table cornering me. "Just how many things do i need to do for you to notice? Or probably your just to clueless."

His gaze turned dead serious as well. What happened? His mood change so fast and his to close! I lend back to make some space between us. Why its so hard to talk to him all of sudden??

"Karma, what are you talking about?" thats i all i can say.

"I know your gonna asked that." he placed his forehead to mine and i instantly freez in my sit. "I guess you wont gonna know not until i really say it." he chuckled before  moving to my ears and whispered some words.

"you are wondering why i answered okuda that way right? Its all because of you, i like you yumi."

I think everything turn out really quiet. my head turn blank. I dont know what to say or what to think. A word i never heard before. My eyes widened when i see him move away and my lips..... Kiss.

"Why are you so quiet, dont give me that kind of reaction." i felt him move some strand of hair in my face. Without thinking straight i pushed him really hard and he fall in the other chairs.

"I-im going home!" i quickly pick up my bag and run away.  What just happened?

"Wait, yumi!" i heard him call but i didn't look back.

"Hamasaki-chan, why are you still here?" i almost hit korosensei in the hallway. He just come back. I didn't said anything and just run pass to him.

I like you?  I have forgotten that word long time ago because everyone used to say  the word i hate you all the time. Just what is like? Love? This time i really bumped someone and because im not paying attention i hit the ground to hard.

"Sorry." i said without looking to the person and stand up to leave.

"ah, Yumi are you alright?" a concerned voice asked. He held my hand to stop me.

I look back only to see asano.
I quickly fix myself and stand straight then force to smile.
"im alright so-."

"Wait-" his word cutt of as if his hesitating to say something.

"What is it?" i asked since i think he doesn't have a plan to let go of my hand.

He quickly shook his head.
"Nothing, just be careful and......bye."

After saying those he let me go.
"o-okay." i turned around to left but then i cant help but to glanced back and saw him in a  far distance without looking back.