To be a hero

(E class has one meaning, its End of the Line.)

NAGISA POV

"i dont want to believe it i mean korosensei is a pervet but he wont go that far." i lower my gaze to the ground.
His not like that.

"Nagisa. But we already see everything so..." kayano replied in sad voice.

"Your right, his not a type of person that will ruin his image as a teacher." karma stated that light up my mood.

"I know, thats why for some reason i dont want to believe!" we need to look for a different angle, their must be someone behind.

"Then how about we check it ourselves."
Kayano rise  one of her fingers.
"I know a perfect place where he'll go next."

"This place is a place where girl group is currently staying. They are the next target for sure because all of them have big boob's!"kayano giving us some information while we hide in a bush.
We decided to see the truth tonight.

"Hmm... I guess someone is missing." karma  touched his chin while thinking serious.

"What do you mean karma?" i asked confusedly but then suddenly something fall down from the tree behind us. The three of us look behind because of surprise.

"Ouch thats hurt...... Hi guys." its yumi.

"Hi yumi, how did you get here?" i help here stand up because shes struggling.

"Yeah, and i thought you have something to do." karma added but she only smile and sit next to kayano.

"Come on be quiet. Someone's  coming."
A person wearing a yellow round helmet jumped over the wall and run to the underwears. We was about to get him when korosensei come out of nowhere and get the man himself.

"How dare you do this! I know it, i was innocent from the very beginning." korosensei tied up the man using his tentacles when it helmet removed all of us has been shocked. Its was one of karasuma sensei companion!

"korosensei look out!" yumi yelled and all of sudden the ground korosensei standing explode, the next thing we know is korosensei being surrounded by white fabric.

"The first plan is been succeeded now itona for the second part. Finish him." itona jumped inside and attack korosensei . "Those fabric are made of anti-sensei materials so theres no way that you can escape."

"You white dirtbag, your the one who set up korosensei and lead him here so you can assassinate him. I hate you so much!" yumi run to shiro but i stopped her.

"Yumi no!" a bright light began to shine inside the white fabric and it explode. Smoke and ashes filled the surroundings.

"No wait." yumi pulled her hands and run away.  I try to follow her  and next thing i see is itona struggling in pain and run away. 

"Korosensei what happening?" i asked straightly after seeing him.

"Im afraid that one of my students is in big trouble."

Days pass and news of multiple phone store is being rubbed has filled the  television. We are discussing what to do because we already know who is the culprit of all this.

"What should we do korosensei?" yoshida asked in worried tone. His not the only thats worried but all of us.

"Well itona is my student so i can never ignore this. I will try to save him."

"And how are you going to do that korosensei, do you even know where he is now?" this time its kimura who ask.

"I know where we can find him. Ritsu and i did a research and we come up in one place." yumi rise her phone. "lets save intona and beat the white dirt-bag."