Our Assassination

(Let us sing a happy birthday song for him.)

NAGISA POV

I think karasuma sensei word repeated to my head for i dont know how many times. All this time all i can feel is i wanted to see korosensei.

"T-that can't be, theres still a lot of things that i wanted to talk to him, a lot of things that i wanted to learn from and after all korosensei destruction is only 1%  so lets us go. If you wont gonna help then-"  my sight spin off when karasuma sensei grab me and slam me to the ground all of sudden. I groaned in pain.

"Listen all of you. High force is task to guard the place when its time for the laser to Fire. Those soldiers are three times more stronger to me so just stop and dont give me hard time this time around." karasuma sensei said in final.

"Just give up nagisa." to my surprise karma finally decided to talk.
"Theres no use in keep insisting, in the end that guy is just a dog of the government and will the follow the orders with his tail in between his legs."

"You have finally realized. In less than this week when clock hit midnight its all over." again for the second time karasuma sensei turned his back to us.

I sit up and process the word karasumasa sensei said.
"That jerk dont really plan on helping us." teresaka cross his arms.

"But karasuma sensei actually said to much." yumi spoke of that hit the idea in my head. "We already have everything we need to know." 

I stand up and face everyone.
"He already helped us without us being noticed." i stated. "We cant just give up."

And so we the E class move to our conclusion. We wanted to see korosensei.  For the past days we started brainwashing. Making plan and practicing combat skills to make us a bit more stronger.

"Say, what thus karasuma sensei mean when he said a high soldiers three times stronger than him?" sugino asked curiously.

"Probably an elite one." takebayashi replied.

"If thats the case we should be careful." isogai warning all of us. A sound of a table crushed  take our attention.

"Im not really mad but if theres a strong enemy can i have it?" yumi fist are bleeding slightly. I guess she break the table apart and from far distance we see a small crack in the wall. We all stared at her in awe.

"No its dangerous." karma said without hesitation. "but what is dangerous to you anyway."  the door opened and another surprise thing happened. Miss bitch pay us a visit.

"I know, it wont take to long." she face us after waving goodbye to the guards. "Oh, hello my lovely students its been a while since i see you guys and i really, really missed you!" she quickly move closer to us and give us a quick kiss in the lips before leaving.

"I wish you luck." she whispered lastly.

"What was that for nagisa?" kayano asked but i cant replied. She leave something to us. I take it out from my mouth and its a paper with a map drawn in it. 

"This is."

YUMI POV

"A map no a route for scape to be exact." i stated while staring to the secret paper miss bitch left to us. We all gaze to each other. I guess its time for us to go home.

"Geez why did you guys took so long?" miss bitch greet us outside while leaning against the wall. She look to us one by one then smile. "Forget it, hurry and leave before they noticed that you guys sneak out and..... Good luck seeing your teacher."