coming over

(World she's not belong for.)

YUMI POV

I stared to the two guys in front. They are talking like best friends while a while ago they fighting like sworn enemies.

"Thats good to hear then lets get some ice cream Mi-chan!" mikey pulled me and we start heading down the hill.

It take me moment before situation registered to my head. "I-ice cream okay lets go!" date with mikey yey!............... "Why are you coming to karma?"

"Because i want some ice cream too." he placed both of his hand in his pocket.

Gloomy, sadness and disappointment suddenly filled me. My first date with my anime crush and yet its ruin. Why karma why???? "nooooo."

"saying something yumi?"

"Nothing." we sneaked out of the school and i lead them to the ice cream parlor me and keade often visit with. Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, we ordered our ice cream and began the tour......outside the campus.

Visiting arcades and taking some pictures of me and mikey of course. Karma is the photographer. Then without even noticing  my storage is full and its already afternoon. "Its so fun!  I hope i can visit your place again mi-chan."

"Yeah." of course you would come here again. I will asked reall for sure. Mikey.....

"Well then see you again akabane and mi-chan!" he wave goodbye to us.

"bye." no dont go!  We watch him disappear in distance. "for sure korosenei will kill us."

"He cant do that. By the way yumi just how big your family is?  They are all strange." karma asked out of nowhere.

"Y-yeah i have big and strange family so its better if you wont ask about them."
I adverted his gaze. "Will then lets go home-" for some reason all of sudden everything turn black.

KAMRA POV

I quickly catch her before she hit the ground. Did she Collapsed?
"Yumi?" i try shaking her multiple times but she wont respond.

now what? Her phone ring and at first i dont want to check it because its her privacy but then i remember i dont know her place. In the end i end up checking it.

(Hey whoever you are please bring yumi in this place [street***]   her cousin reall.) a message from reall? Anyway its a good thing i checked it. I carry yumi in my back and followed the address in the message. Its a small shrine and reall outside waiting for us. 

"Thank goodness its you whos with her akabane-kun. I'm nervous that mikey cant do it and dear yumi might just collapsed in a random street."  he lead me inside and i put her down to a bed. 

"will she be okay?" i cant help but to asked since she just collapse all of sudden.

"Of course." reall smile as if he already expected this thing to happen.
"Now that i think of it, you really are worried."

I blinked before realizing what he said.
"S-shes my classmate after all." reall chuckled and i found it awkward.

"Will this is not surprising since she's in the world where she's not belong. Anyway thanks for taking care of her you can leave now thanks again akabane." reall push me out of the shrine and shut the door closed.

I don't know what to feel but a world she's not belong?

YUMI POV

Bright, so bright "Really bright, reall shut the lights off!"  i quickly sit up and yelled but no one answered. Geez, who turn the lights on in the middle of night??

"Night? Its already morning dear yumi."
I glanced to reall whos sitting and eating a ramen. "Want some?"

"Morning then what time is it?" i quickly run to the bathroom and fix myself.

"Time you mean what day is it." reall said  and my eyes widened.

"Say what?!"

"dear yumi you just collapsed hmmm..... Probably three days ago."

The room become silent for long as i absorbing all the details reall is saying. 
Well this is bad,  if I'm unconscious for whole three days then that mean i miss lots of event!  "I'm leaving!" i snatch the bread in reall plate and run outside.

"Dear yumi dont love this world to much okay!"

I run as fast as i can to the campus and  my rotten building. I slammed the door open and see korosensei taking attendance. "Im here, im present korosensei!"

"Oh, hamasaki-san." the whole class gaze to me and i causally walk to my seat. "Are you okay-"

"Im completely fine! Now please tell me what kind of event is happening now."

Korosensei sighed before walking close to me and path my head. "Well if you asked for then, were aiming to be placed in top 20 to get a very special summer vacation."