A Sweet smile

(karasuma sensei Smile.)

YUMI POV

"Have you easily forgotten?" i hummed softly while walking along the hallway to my classroom. Its been days ago since miss bitch birthday and everyone forgotten about it. I did not but i decided to give her a better gift. 

The morning class was natural until korosensei remind everyone about miss bitch birthday. They start panicking at first but made a plan in the end lead by meg and isogai. 

"This is quite a problem, how could we forget miss bitch birthday." meg said in depressed tone.

"Well it cant be help, how about lets give present of apology to miss bitch." rio advice and we start agreeing.

"Or how about we give a gift to miss bitch in way of karasuma sensei." fuwa eyes sparkled in her great idea. "Just like on the island vacation!"

"Yeah thats great, then well separate in two groups. Those who will take care of a gift and those who will bye some time." isogai quickly appointed everyone and nagisa along with kaede has been given the task to by a gift.

While they are busy doing their role i pulled meahara and karma with me.
"Umm, where are we going yumi?" meahara asked confusedly.

"To an important mission." i replied very serious.

"And what kind of mission is that?" this its karma who asked.

I slide open the door to the faculty and luckily its only karasuma sensei who was inside.  I walk in with karma and meahara behind then slammed one of my foot on his table. "Karasuma sensei can you smile for me?"

Silent apart us for a moment. I know it, his to serious. "Hamasaki what are doing? And your foot get it down."

"but smile first." i said in pleading tone and remove my foot. He just stare to us serious. "Please karasuma sensei."

He sighed before moving the two corner of his lips and curve it to a............very, very cold smile. I felt like there is a cold air that suddenly envelope the whole faculty room.

"Thats a really, really cold smile." karma whispered in right.

"No you cant call that a smile." and meahara in left.

I leaned closer to karasuma sensei and hold both of his shoulders. 
"Karasuma sensei your to hopeless so let me teach you how to smile with this two attractive prince behind."

"Alright you two, since you can always catch the girls heart by your smile please teach karasuma sensei how you do it."

At first The two stared to me confuse but soon they get what im trying to do.
Karasuma sensei cant give a gift with that cold face. "kay~ first if you want to catch a girls heart you must smile warmly and gentle. As if your looking to the most beautiful angel." meahara advice.

"Thats right karasuma sensei, you must smile warm and gentle. Stop being serious." i said in second.

"Nah, sometimes serious smile can also hook a girls heart. Your just gonna stare in their eyes as if you can only see them and nothing else then smile slowly. Like this." karma suddenly pulled me closer and i quickly push him away.

"Okay thats enough. Dont forget about our advice karasuma sensei. Smile warmly and gentle with direct eye contact. With that you can catch miss bitch heart."................Oops.

"Miss bitch heart?" karasuma sensei suddenly ask. All of sudden i feel nervous, oh-no.

"u-umm....." i smile awkwardly.

Meahara and karma quickly  pulled me away. "Good luck karasuma sensei." we began running back to the building before the secret reveal and ruin everything.

"Where did you guys go?" Meg asked us after we arrive.

"Doing some important business." i replied and smile awkwardly trying to hide the mistake i made.

Miss bitch is sitting inside the faculty room and now were just waiting for karasuma sensei to arrive and it didn't take long. Karasuma sensei walk in with a bouquet of roses in his back.

At first silence apart them but karasuma sensei sighed before looking to miss bitch in the eyes and slowly walk closer.
He take out the flowers and leand his hand to miss bitch.

"Irina for you." then slowly move the two corner of his lips curving it to smile but............. Its still to cold! 

Both me and meahara almost fall in our feets. Its a failed ...

The class ended with miss bitch being disappointed and us that is a failure.
We watch as miss bitch walk away alone and karasuma sensei as usual stay late in school to do stuff.

"Well at least we did our best." meahara stated and we agree in gloomy way.

*******************

The next day is another natural class except that bitch sensei seems absent today.

"Alright thats it for our class now call me if you need  any help in miss irina class I'm just gotta watch football in not so far place." korosensei flawed away leaving strong wind that we need to deal.

I sighed, i didn't know its really hard to make karasuma sensei smile sweetly.
"do you think miss bitch is fine?" ritsu asked out of nowhere taking the class attention.

"Well she leave alone yesterday."kimura replied. "But she's fine, its miss bitch that were talking."

"Do you think She'll leave us because of what we did yesterday?" the class become more gloomy because of manami question.

"She wont." i slammed my hand in my table. "she wont gonna leave just because of that."

The door slide open and a man with light blond hair walk in with a big bouquet of flowers. "Heres the flower you order." he chuckled. "And of course she wont leave her caring students behind."

"um excuse us but who are you?" isogai asked respectfully.

"Me?.....im a friend that is holding your dear miss." he show a photo and everyone shocked seeing miss bitch in it. "i would like to play a game."

I glared on him. Whatever that game, I'm sure its really dangerous.
"Lets meet in here also you cant tell this to any of your other sensei, specially to that octopus and the game required everyones presence so lets play. If you guys win I Will let go of your caring miss."

He take the bouquet of flowers and shove it up. The flower began raining and before it hit the ground the man is gone.

"W-what should we do?!" okijima start panicking that influence the others.

"Should we call a police?" sugino suggested which i shook my head rapidly.

"Yumi in this situation, you always know what to do. What ahould we do?" nagisa asked in worried tone.

I sighed in nervous. "We cant call a police since that man is not normal. Maybe he can wipe us died before we can even do it. Guess we dont have a choice, lets play his game."