Clover and Fairy

Yuno&asta/ gray&natsu. Fairy tail and black clover. 

(The curse of a gender swap.) 

YUMI POV

"Hmm, its seems we have another work to do." karma chuckled. My vision suddenly become black and i gripped the phone till its half dead.

Alright yumi, just calm, calm, calm..........I'll beat the hell out of reall no I'm not gonna beat im gonna kill him in the most brutal way. What should i use. Guillotine, iron maiden, aha..... Crucifixion!  Soon i will.... I sighed.
Saving everyone is the first priority.

"Not we." i placed the broken phone in pocket and walk over to the anti-sensei bars. "Your gonna watch the others and I'll go." i gripped the iron bars, if only i can break through.

"You alone? No way i wont gonna let that happened." he stand closer beside.
"After all didn't i say lets be close."

"No more closer or close thing. Im going alone- Why your not affected and me as well." i touch my body and nothing seem to change same goes to karma.

"Its because were meant to fix this thing  Also I'm afraid, what if something bad happened to you. After all you got one hit beaten by the god of death."

"Hmp, dont say as if same thing didn't happen to you." i glared to him.

"What are you two doing? Are you okay?" kayano worried tone take our attention. We both glanced to her and I'm very surprised that nothing changed to her. Probably she's not affected too.... Or probably she's just flat. Thats right she's just flat.

"Kayano I'll leave the rest to you. We're going to find a way to fix this." karma place one of his finger in his lips telling her to make it a secret. 

"S-sure!" she nodded her head rapidly.

"now what should we do?" he asked me. Sighed,  i guess I'm needing his help after all. 

"First we need to find a way out." i check  my phone looking for other clue that reall probably drop.

"Hey yumi whats this?" karma pointed a small symbol written in the wall. Its like a small magic circle.

"A magic circle? Dont touch it, it might be dangerous."

"We wont know." he suddenly stretch his hand to touch it.  I try grabbing his hand to stop him but its to late. Suddenly for some unknown reason we both fall to the other side of the wall.

"Karma you jerk troublesome!" i yelled on him but then i realized that were already outside. "huh....a magic?"

"Waoh, its quite impressive." he chuckled. 

I look around then try to remember what did reall said. What was it again? Ugh, now i feel hopeless. I shouldn't break the phone. It barely work.

"We need to find the hero right?" i quickly snapped my fingers. He's  a big help.
"but where?"

"This place is a like a maze. Looking together is wasting time lets split up-" suddenly i heard a scream out of nowhere. A very familiar voice.
"Forget it, follow me."

We run through passage after passage trying to follow the loud screaming of a not so random person.
"Yumiiiiiiiiiii, where are you yumiiiii!"

Ugh, my ear are ringing because his to loud. We finally cross the last way and found a small cell with a short white head imprisoned inside. I glanced to him dumbfounded. "asta." 

"Ah yumi you finally come!!  Hurry release me i need to save the world!!" he banged the cell bars that added to the noisy surrounding.

I don't know, i dont feel surprise seeing him here. Probably because i have been in so much crazy thing today.
"First how did you end up inside?" i asked while looking for something to use.