The Final Death Land

So basically, hi, it's me, the author! And I don't have time to write the whole Final Death Land chapter so I'll basically explain in a few words what happened :

The rules of this game were :
1. You don't have to kill, you can only hurt the person but make them unable to move.
2. Last person standing wins
3. Don't leave the arena

And extra : If the game ends very quickly, you will get one more title, not just 'The Leader of All'

So the game started, everyone was attacking each other but mostly Jennie. So Jennie, the powerful queen she is, killed all of them until there were only two people left. Those two people that were left were Kim Seokjin and Kim Jongin. They smell off blood was everywhere in the arena and it was coming only from Jennie's side. Seokjin and Jongin smelled it and started walking towards it when they met with Jennie who was sitting on the ground with 15 dead bodies laying around her. She got up and started fighting Seokjin who later on died. She didn't wanna kill Jongin so she just hurt him and left him on the ground. That was the toughest fight she ever had and it was against her boyfriend. She won the whole game with 16 dead bodies and 1 badly injured person. She got a new title, 'The Lady of Death' and 'The Leader of All'.

Also all of this happened 1 week after the last chapter