Chapter 19

Adam's POV

I feel so bad about Lexi. I knew this was a dumb idea. She finally started to trust me again and I fuck it up. I shouldn't have listened to Luis. I should've listened to Guy. I mean he is the one with a girlfriend. I was still standing at the punch station and then I looked over at the dance floor and saw Lexi twerking on the dance floor. She looked so hot. Why do i have to fuck everything up with her? Why am I like this? It's like i know everything about her but when it comes to our relationship I know absolutely nothing. Then I saw her talking to Guy and then walked to the photo booth. Elsie came up to me and dragged me to the dance floor. I stopped resisting and just stood there while she was trying to dance. I looked around and saw Lexi and Phillips dancing. This is what I get. It's all my fault. It's like whenever I mess up he's always right there to swoop in and take Lexi and he never messes up. It makes me so mad. After a while Lexi walked away back over to Julie and Connie then i just started dancing with Elsie because i didn't have a choice.

After a while I was still dancing with Elsie and a slow song came on. Seriously? They couldn't have waited for my 19th washroom break of the night? Then Elsie squealed and everyone turned to us. When the ducks looked over at me they all looked disappointed. I looked over at Charlie and saw him looking at something. When I looked to see it I saw Julie and Connie glaring at me with Lexi walking away behind them. All I wanted to do was chase after her but I knew she wouldn't talk to me. Then I saw Josh run after her. Of course. I mess up and there he is. It's always him or Phillips. Then after like a minute Josh and Lexi walked in and she was smiling. I hate it when other guys make her smile. I should be the one making her happy not sad. Then her and Josh walked onto the dancefloor and started slow dancing. I couldn't watch so I turned away. I could feel someone staring at me but I wouldn't dare look. For all I know it could be Connie and Julie glaring at me and they're terrifying. As the dance went on I was just criticizing myself in my head for being such an idiot.

Once the slow song ended everyone was still dancing and then Charlie came up to me and said, "Everyone is watching her. But she's looking at you..." I sighed and walked away from Elsie with Charlie. Then I said, "I messed up Charlie. Didn't I?" Charlie just said, " Do you want the truth?" I nodded and he said, "I think we both know the answer to that but if im sugar coating it, yes yes you did." Then I looked down and felt tears prick my eyes. There was only one thing I could think of to get Lexi to talk to me. I got up and walked by her. Then I fell on the ground. She looked down at me and just rolled her eyes. Damn. It's worse than i thought. I was about to get up when I felt an arm on me. Then she said, "I'm still so mad at you right now. Don't even try to talk to me." She helped me up and walked me to my dorm room. Great we're back at square one. ASt least this means she'll still take me to class. Then as she was walking away i said, "Lex-" She looked at me and said, "Don't. If you say something I will cry and I don't want to get mascara on Connie's dress." Then she walked away.

How am i going to make her mine now..

A.N- Sorry for the short chapter. Next chapter is going to have a bit of a time skip.