Part Five: 🍋

⚠️ Smut warning, if you couldn't tell from the title.

~~~~~

Boyfriend immediately looked back up at Pico's face, where he saw him gently licking his lips. He felt himself getting hard, too, and was trying to calm down when Pico took a glance. The ginger chuckled.

"Blu. I'm going to ask you once. I won't be upset if you say no, okay?" He leaned in closer, whispering in Boyfriend's ear. "Do you want me to rail you tonight?"

Boyfriend was frozen. He could still hear Pico's light breathing in his ear, and he could feel the blood rushing to his dick. With a shaky voice, he answered.

"Please."

Pico picked him up off of the floor and kissed Boyfriend, using his tongue to explore every crevice of his mouth. Boyfriend began to feel for the button on his jeans, trying to take them off. The two found their way into the bedroom, where Pico helped Boyfriend get his pants and boxers off, revealing his cock was hard and pulsating. While doing that, he kicked off his own sweats and managed to wriggle out of his tightening boxers. They were on the bed, Pico on top, until Boyfriend spoke.

"Pico, you son of a bitch, take that shirt off."

"Only if you take yours off first, you horny slut." Pico watched Boyfriend take off his hoodie and T-shirt, revealing a toned stomach.

"God, you're so hot." Pico took off his own undershirt, leaving them both completely naked. "I know what you like. On your knees, you little cunt."

Boyfriend turned his ass to Pico, who, without lube, licked his own fingers and began to prepare him. As he fingered Boyfriend, he was already hitting his G-spot, making him grunt and moan.

"Nn- ... Pico, don't make me cum before we even start... mph..." Boyfriend was already grabbing the sheets and Pico finished fingering him, taking them out and positioning his dick. Boyfriend went all the way down, laying flat on the bed. Pico rubbed the entrance with more spit before asking Boyfriend one last time.

"You ready?"

"Fuck me harder than you've ever fucked anyone before."

With that, Pico rammed his now pulsating member into Boyfriend, who let out a long, intense moan. He began to pound, at first slowly, building up to go faster and harder. The closer Boyfriend came, the faster he went. They were both moaning, sweating as Boyfriend slowly rocked his hips in rhythm with Pico.

"Pico, I... I'm gonna cu- MMMMMM!" Boyfriend's body relaxed as the white, sticky fluid poured over the bed. Pico took his dick out of Boyfriend, who stayed in place for a few seconds before looking up at Pico, smiling.

"Open them up." He motioned at Pico's legs, which he gladly spread open, leaning back on his hands. Boyfriend crawled in between them, rubbing Pico's thighs and gently kissing the tip of his dick.

"Holy fuck, Keith, you're so hot." He flinched. "Sorry, I-"

   "Shhh..." Boyfriend pressed his finger to Pico's surprised lips, shushing him. "I don't want any noise unless you're moaning for me..."

Boyfriend smiled mischievously before beginning to rub Pico, taking his hands up and down his length. He placed his tip into his mouth and began to suck, working the rest of the member with his hands. Pico's head leaned back in pleasure. "Ohhhhh... nng-... mmmm..."

Boyfriend slowly started to put more of Pico's dick in his mouth, swirling his tongue and listening to Pico's groans of lust. Eventually, he gagged, taking as much of Pico as he could and began to bob his head. As he did this, the ginger started to move his hips in rhythm with Boyfriend, face fucking him. With every movement, Pico could feel his cock graze the back of Boyfriend's throat.

"Oh, I... I'm gonna... NNG-" Pico came, his seed filling Boyfriend's mouth as he swallowed once, twice, three times. He let go of Pico's dick, licking his lips, and let the panting ginger sit on the bed, basking in the best climax he's had in years.

"Holy shit. That was amazing."

"Yeah... it was." Boyfriend crawled on top of Pico, who wrapped an arm around him. They fell asleep on the sex-soaked sheets, forgetting everything except each other.

~~~~~

   Nene was halfway home when she realized she had forgotten her keys.

   She gave a huge sigh and sent Pico a text before heading back, just so he couldn't complain again. It was so fucking annoying when he tried to shoot her.

   Nene went back to the apartment, turning the knob to find it unlocked.

   "Pico? Dude, I left my keys. Where are you?" She checked the kitchen and living room before opening the door of the bedroom to find the two, naked, on the now soggy bed. Boyfriend was still on top of Pico, snuggled up to his chest and breathing softly, as a sharp contrast to Pico, who was snoring loudly.

   Nene, startled but not surprised, decided to have a little fun, taking a quick picture before going back to the living room and closing the door gently behind her. She then proceeded to scream.

   "PICO?! WHERE ARE YOU, I LEFT MY FUCKING KEYS!"

~~~~~

   Boyfriend was jolted awake by a voice in the next room over. It was Nene, who was screaming around the apartment.

"WHERE ARE YOU?! I NEED MY SHIT!"

He looked over to see her keys on the nightstand next to him and Pico. Both naked. On top of each other. In an unlocked room.

"Pico! Get up!" Boyfriend whispered loudly and shook Pico until he groggily responded.

"What? You ready for round two?" He smirked.

"WHERE ARE MY KEYS, PICO?!"

Pico jolted up, staring at Boyfriend with wide eyes. "Shiiiiiit."

The two quickly got as dressed as they could, boyfriend in his boxers and oversized hoodie to try to cover himself, Pico with just his sweats as he opened the door, holding Nene's keys. He acted very nonchalant as he spoke. "This what you're looking for?"

Nene gave a sly smile. "Yes, thank you." She snatched them from Pico. "Quick question; what happened to your shirt?"

"It was hot, I took it off." Pico shrugged, but started to sweat a bit. "Although, it's none of your business."

"Riiiight." Nene looked him up and down. "Unrelated question; where's Boyfriend?"

At hearing his name, Boyfriend flinched. He was hiding out of sight of the door, trying to quietly pull on his jeans.

"I dunno. If he's not there he probably just went home. He's a grown ass man, he can do what he wants." Pico rolled his eyes. "Again, Nene, it's none of your-"

He was cut off by Nene handing him his phone. It had two notifications.

Nene 🎀🔪
omw back i left my keys

Nene 🎀🔪
sent an image