Part Fourteen: Ring

Guess what I did.

I STARTED A SMUT BOOK!
Currently I have released a one-shot of bf x gf and one of Senpai x femReader.

If you're interested please go check it out, I'm particularly proud of the Senpai x reader one.

With that, enjoy the chapter!
-pipthegoat

~~~~~

Keith flinched at the name coming out of her lips, pain suddenly swelling back to his brain.

"Careful! Don't hurt your head more..." Girlfriend handed him back his glass, to which he took a long sip of water.

"What... do you want to know?" He asked nervously.

She smiled, but the warmth was gone. It wasn't cold, but more unreadable. "Keith. Is that... your name?" She gently took the glass back, placing it on the nightstand and sitting on the edge of the bed.

   Keith hesitated. "Yes." He didn't give anything else away.

   Girlfriend wasn't having his nonsense. "Why didn't you tell me? You said your name was Boyfriend for all that time." Her smile contorted into something more menacing. She pressed her teeth together, her sharp canines rubbing against the inside of her cheeks.

   Keith sighed, pulling at his under eyes and running his hands down his face. He looked at Girlfriend. "I'm going to be honest; there's a lot I didn't tell you while we were together. Just, please... hear me out."

   "..I'm listening." She crossed her legs, looking Keith in the eyes as he nervously started.

   "First of all... Pico. He's my ex. From before you." Girlfriend was about to say something when Keith cut her off sharply.

   "Let me finish!" She closed her mouth, narrowing her eyes at him. He took a deep breath.

   "I broke up with him about four years ago, in sophomore year in college, because of his... work. I think you can imagine what I mean." She nodded slowly. Keith continued. "Up until that point, my name was... Keith... But after that, I had to get away. I transferred to another school and changed my name. I was... heh... I was really into your music. So I thought it would be fun to go by 'Boyfriend.' Ya know, kinda like a cool stage name. It stuck. And then, I met up with Pico again... he makes me want to go back to how things..." Keith paused. "Anyways, yeah. I'm liking Keith now. But I don't mind Boyfriend either. You can call me what you'd like." He gave a little smile and shifted in his bed. "Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I was scared you'd be mad if- MMM!"

   He was cut off by a kiss. Keith's heart stopped. He didn't return the gesture, but didn't stop Girlfriend as she kissed him like she had never kissed him before. It was... exhilarating. She pulled back.

   "I've missed this, Keith." She smiled.

   "Aren't you... married?" Keith was breathless as Girlfriend sighed, twisting the huge, expensive ring off of her finger and pressing it in his hand.

   "He was shot last night."

~~~~~

After Boyfriend and Pico had left the concert, Girlfriend was left to her own devices. She sat back down, itching for something to do, for something to take away the agonizing jealousy she had for the ginger. She lifted her hand to her forehead, tapping the tip of her horn and feeling the jolt of pain and the blood running down her finger. It felt good.

   "Girlfriend!" She whipped her head around to see a twenty-something with bright pink hair running towards her. "Your dad told me to pick you up. We need to get going."

   Girlfriend glanced down at the golden band wrapped around his left ring finger. She hesitated for a moment. Her auburn hair was messy and sticky with sweat after being under the hot stage lights, and her usually fluffy bangs were now stuck to her forehead, letting the sharp little horns poke through. She grazed her finger over them one last time before standing up.

   "Let's go."

   The boy awkwardly took her hand, leading Girlfriend offstage. Their 'marriage' was loveless. They had only met a few days ago, eloping quickly as to begin booking shows together. She was already hating it, despising every second she spent with her 'husband.' Girlfriend knew what she had to do. Just... not how to do it. Even this night was awful, singing with this stranger who she was supposed to be in love with. The only person she was in love with was Boyfriend! But, he had Pico...

   Pico...

And then it came to her.

'Name's Pico, your dad's hitman.'

   Girlfriend smiled to herself. A sinister, chilling smile that made her hold the boy's hand a little tighter. She had a plan.

.....

   The next day, Girlfriend carefully followed her father. He had meetings all day, but wouldn't separate himself from his phone. She had begun to give up hope. That was, until his 8:30. Daddy Dearest was running late, and left his phone sitting on his desk outside of the meeting room. Perfect.

   Girlfriend took the phone, trying a couple of different passwords. She thought for a moment before typing out her own birthday. It snapped open.

   She headed over to messages. She scrolled through names...

Girlfriend
Dad can u pick me up some chipotle on ur way back? Thx :)

Wifey💜
sent an image
;)

Robert (finances)
Got it. Thank you.

Jaxon (stage manager)
Ready.

Darnell (weapons)
Thank you, Darnell. They get here Friday, right?

   Girlfriend kept scrolling through endless contacts, looking for the one name that could help her escape her worsening situation. She was losing hope. And then, suddenly, she found it.

Pico (hit services)
23rd street. 15 minutes.

Before sending him a text, she pulled her own phone out of her purse and sent her husband a message.

Girlfriend
Hey can I meet u by the theater in 30 mins?

:/
Yeah ok cya there

~~~~~

   "He was... what?" Keith stuttered. He could barely believe what she just said.

   "Yeah... apparently someone shot him the night after the show..." Girlfriend looked down at her feet. "Nobody saw it coming."

  Keith took a deep breath. "I'm sorry..."

   "N-no! Don't be." She stammered. "We were strangers anyways."

   The two sat on the bed in silence. Girlfriend turned to Keith.

   "Boyfriend... sorry, Keith... would you be interested in maybe... continuing where we left off?"

   Keith flinched. "Girlfriend, I already told you. No means no."

   "But why?!" She whined. "I'm single again!! I got rid of what was keeping us apart." Realization hit her face.

   "You wha-?"

   "It's because if Pico, isn't it?" Girlfriend sneered. "You love him more than me." She felt her heart race with anger and her veins fill with jealousy. "That little fucker's not gonna get in my way..." She stood up, her eyes gaining a familiar red tint when she felt someone grab her arm.

   "Wait!" Keith cried, making her pause for just a moment before yanking her arm away.

   "He can't stop me, neither can you. I love you! You can't take that from me!" Girlfriend continued to the door, hearing his desperate calls from behind her. She didn't listen. For once, she couldn't hear. That was, until...

   "GIRLFRIEND! TALK TO ME!" Keith sounded desperate. "You're doing what your dad did to you!"

   This made Girlfriend flinch. She was... what?

   And then it hit her. It hit her like a fucking train.