Part Twenty-Five: 🍋

I'm inspired as hell to write smut right now. So here you go, ya horny bastards.

(P.S.) it's near the bottom. Just like Keith.

Wha-

-pipthegoat

TW: Violence, Smut
~~~~~

   Pico ran towards the location of his hit, feeling lucky he had his gun tucked away in his pants.

   As the uzi thumped lightly in its usual spot, the ginger felt the familiar rush of wind through his hair and the adrenaline before he was faced with his moral dilemma for the day.

   He arrived at the address, pulling out his phone and double checking the victim's description. Female, tall, tan, long dark hair and eyes, sharp features. Not super descriptive, and no photo, but good enough. He slid the device back into his pocket, leaning casually as he waited for someone watching the description to find their way there.

   Suddenly, the clicking of heels caught his attention. Pico turned to see a woman matching the description. She seemed familiar, but...

   Familiarity only made the job harder.

   Probably just looked like someone he knew.

   He chose to ignore the feeling.

   "Uh... hey, what-? OOF!"

   Pico swiftly pinned the woman against the wall by her neck and pointed the little gun at her head. He took a glance at her, seeing she matched the description perfectly. Although, he couldn't shake that feeling of familiarity...

   "PICO, WHAT THE FUCK?!" She cried. The ginger quickly dropped her.

   "How the fuck did you know my name?!" He snarled, now pressing the tip of his uzi to her forehead.

   "Jesus Christ, dude, it's Ayana! Nene's girlfriend?!" She enunciated.

   A look of realization hit Pico's face. He flushed red from embarrassment and tucked his gun away. "Sorry, you just..." he trailed off before clearing his raspy throat.

   Ayana was gently rubbing her now-sore neck, staring at him. "Was this a joke? Cause' it wasn't funny."

   Pico quickly shook his head. "No! You just... matched my victim description. Like, perfectly."

   He lifted his phone up to her face, showing the message. Her eyes went wide. "Oh, hell no. Is someone trying to kill me?" She asked, waiting expectantly for an answer. Pico could only shrug.

   "I dunno. I don't plan, I'm just in charge of the dirty work."

   "Then get a new fucking job, cause' you almost killed me!" Ayana snapped, still rubbing the newly forming bruise on her neck.

   Pico huffed. "Whatever. Sorry, doll, but I've gotta..." he checked his phone, glancing at the time. He could make it if he ran.

   "Listen, I'd love to continue this little chat later, but I've gotta go. You can get my number from Nene if you wanna talk." The ginger tucked away his uzi, giving a quick wave goodbye as he sprinted off, leaving Ayana confused and screaming profanities next to the building.

   He had some explaining to do to Mr. Dearest.

~~~~~

"Alright, good job everyone..." the second round of contestants retired backstage, huffing with exhaustion. They received praise and high fives as they went to sit down.