Part Eleven: 🍋

Don't think I don't see you guys skipping right to the smut chapters 😏

I actually really enjoy writing this kinda stuff, so if you guys want I can do a whole smut one-shots book, both for these two and other characters in fnf. If you're interested, please let me know! I'd love to hear what you guys think! :)

I've also got another double release for today! Love you guys <3

With that out of the way, enjoy your lemons
🍋🥰

-pipthegoat

TW: Death & Smut

~~~~~

   The show continued, with Girlfriend pulling up a seemingly random, lucky audience member to duet with her. It was some kid with electric pink hair, which is probably what caught her eye.

   "Left, right! Left, right!" She cooed into the mic. The kid repeated her. He had a strong stage presence, Pico noted.

   The ginger sighed. This bit was boring, and he wanted to get out of there already. It was awkward enough that he was watching Keith's ex live, and it was worse want to watch some kid who had the hots for her try to spit a few bars. Suddenly, he felt Keith, who had been leaning against him, draw a long, shuddered breath.

   Pico looked down to find him crying quietly. He did a double take, but then it hit him. This was how he met Girlfriend. Oh, no.

   "Hey, Pico, do you... do you mind walking me to the bathroom?" Keith stood up slowly, letting his crying subside as Pico walked him out of the theater.

   They slowly made their way through the venue, walking through the empty hallways looking for the restrooms, soon finding themselves by the theater doors again. They had walked in a big circle.

Pico didn't know what to say. He had assumed Girlfriend wasn't a touchy subject anymore, but...

"Pico?" Keith whispered, looking down at his feet.

   Pico glanced down at the tuft of blue hair escaping his cap. "Mm?"

   "I'm so... so confused. I really like you, Pico. But, seeing that..." Keith gestured back towards  the theater. "It made me feel... I don't... I don't know." He gave a shaky sigh as Pico pulled him into a hug.

   "I understand..." He really didn't. Keith was the only person he really loved. Sure, he would occasionally hook up with other guys, maybe go on a date or two. But... something about this little guy made Pico crazy. When he broke up with him...

   The memory of that April night that Pico tried to hard to bury down began to resurge...

~~~~~

   The door of the apartment clicked open, revealing a tired Pico walking in. He was carrying a couple bags of groceries, mumbling something to himself as he put the keys and the bags on the table by the door. It was drizzling outside, the rain leaving the ginger's shirt a little wet.

   "Babe, I'm home!" He yelled, thinking Keith was in their room.

   Pico heard some rustling in the kitchen. "No need to yell, baby..."

   A small gasp escaped Pico's lips as he saw Keith step out of the kitchen, completely naked. His cock was standing up, and fully in view as he leaned against the wall.

   "Did you need me?" Keith purred, grinning slyly.

   The ginger smiled, pulling off his shirt and undoing the button in his jeans. "Yeah, actually..."