Tour Setback Number 1: Broken Engine.

Acadia's POV

The bus suddenly stopped it was 5:30 in the morning which confused us all. I hear as what seems to be Vic get up and turns on the light which results in groaning from everyone on the bus.

"What's going on?" Asks Mike half asleep.

"I don't know  imma go see" he turns the lights back off and the sound of his heavy footsteps get farther and father away.  We hear the conversation that Vic and the driver have which concerns everyone.

"I'll be back babe" Jaime kisses my cheek and goes down to see what's going on. I sit up and wait for him and it takes him a little while before he does.

"Hey so what's going on?" I ask him silently.

"There's something wrong with the motor" he tells me with those tired eyes of his.

"Is it serious?" I ask once again.

"I guess it is Vic and the guy are waiting for the mechanic that works here" he says then yawns.

"At what time does that guy get here?" I inched closer to him.

"Apparently he gets here at six but you never know" he gives me a fake smile that's supposed to make me less concerned but it didn't work.

"Oh"

"You get some rest babe" he whispers again and I hug his head.

"Are you waiting down there?" I say into his ear and entangle my fingers in his hair.

"Yeah" he says and I take his head into my hands. I caress his soft cheek then kiss him. Our lips move together then we separate.

"Go on then" lastly I kiss his head and with that he walks away. I lay back into the bunk and put the blanket over me then minutes later I dozed off comfortably.

About three hours later I woke up everyone seemed to be up already except for Mike. I put on some shorts that I had by my feet and walked down. It was hot outside despite it being 9am.

"Morning babe" Jaime hugs me.

"Morning" I yawn.

"You sleep well?" He asks me.

"Yeah I'm still kinda tired though" I give him a half smile.

"Come on let's go buy something" he holds my hand and we walk into the well air conditioned store. I look over to the side and see some pastries and put a croisant and a donut. Then fetch a red bull and go pay. I see Jaime set down two sandwiches and a kickstart.

"Wait I'll be back" I pat my pockets and remembered my wallet was on the bus. I race back then once I find it I go back but see Jaime with the stuff already out the door.

"Come on let's eat" he smiles.

"Let me pay you" I tell him but he rolls his eyes and drags me to a picnic table under a tree. I get my donut but before I can take a bite Jaime takes it from my hands.

"Hey!" I complain as he places it back inside the bag.

"Eat this first" he hands me one of the sandwiches he bought.

"Isn't that yours though?" I ask him.

"Yeah but I know if Im not forcing you, you don't eat well for breakfast. Plus its too early to eat a sugary donut" he says and I roll my eyes at the comment.

"Okay" I take and begin to eat.

"Trust me you'll have way more energy" he says with his left cheek filled with food.

"Whatever you say" I answer and he reaches to caress my cheek.

"I gotta watch out for you, if something happened to you I would die" he tells me.

"Thank you Jaime" I answer to his cute comment and we give each other a lovingly look.

"You're more than welcome" he smiles making me blush but he comes near and we meet each other at the middle of the table with a kiss.

"Okay now let's eat" he says and we both begin to enjoy our gas station bought breakfast.

Two hours go by and still the bus isn't fixed. Vic is worried and pretty stressed out because he hasn't stopped pacing back and forth for the last thirty minutes. We've all tried to calm him down but nothing seemed to work so we left him to his stress. The temperature was hot so we were all pretty much bathed in sweat and excess sun block. 

"Here" says Mike handing me and Jaime water bottles. 

"Thanks" answers Jaime brushing sweat off his forehead. 

"You're welcome. It's so hot out here we cant manage to be dehydrated" he takes a seat beside him. 

"How much longer till' its ready?" I ask him. 

"I don't know but I do know that if we don't leave soon we'll be late for our show" he says arching his brow. 

"Interesting....." we all fall into silence but that soon is broken by the sound of a roaring engine. Our heads shot up and saw that the engine belonged to nothing more but our very own bus. 

"Hey guys what're you waiting for?" yell Vic and Danielle already on the bus. 

"Woo!" we cheer and run inside but before closing the door we thank the mechanic. 

"You go take a nap" Vic tells the driver and he walks back to the bunks. 

"I'll drive!" Mike gets behind the wheel. 

"STEP ON IT THEN!" we all say in unison. 

"Gotcha" we take off and soon the gas station was nothing more than yellow land being baked by the hot raging sun.