The Conversation About The Same Woman.

Acadia's POV

"Morning pretty lady" I heard from above my head. I felt someone then softly kiss the top of my head and I turned to see shirtless Jaime with messed up morning hair.

"......Morning" I said with difficulty I wasn't used to getting up this early.

"Come on lazy wake up" said Jaime again but I just smiled and fell back asleep on his chest. After that I'm not sure what happened but I was sure that I heard some yelling for an extinguisher and water.

~~~~~few minutes later~~~~~

"Hey Acadia"

"Hello"

"Wake up" I heard a little singsong voice.

"Oh my god what I'm sleeping" I groaned.

"Surprise" they all said in a small quiet voice as they brought a tray with pancakes and juice.

"Oh my god you guys did this for me?" I asked surprised.

"Yes" they said in unison and with pride.

"Me and Mike made the pancakes, Jaime got the flowers and Vic made the orange juice" said Tony with a little smile.

"Awe thank you have you guys eaten?" I asked them.

"Don't worry about us we'll be fine" said Jaime scratching the back of his head. They were all nervous.

"What did you do?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Um....nothing" Tony is so bad at lying.

"Don't lie"

"Okay okay we sorta kinda almost burned the kitchen" they said.

"Tony you're too cute to be lying" I told him.

"Now then let me look at the kit-" I stopped and I looked the stove was splattered with pancake batter, there were lots of dirty dishes in the sink, there was a molten cup beside the stove, and the towel we used was also smoked.

"I'll take care of this" I said just closing my eyes and trying to keep my anger inside.

"LOVE YOU!!!" they yelled all giving me a kiss on the cheek. How could I ever get mad at those cuties. even so I needed to do this quick so later I could help the guys with the equipment. It didn't take long to get to the venue then minutes later we heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get that" said Jaime coming through the kitchen.

"HEY! BRYAN" I heard and I peeked to see Jaime, a camera man and oh my god Bryan Stars. I just walked to the kitchen and I cleaned trying to disappear.

"Can we have an interview before the show?" asked Bryan as he and Vic did their handshake.

"Sure man come on in" said Vic.

"Hey there now who might you be?" Was he talking to me?? I slowly turned around and awkwardly waved at him.

"This is our photographer her name is Acadia Wilson" said Tony hugging me, before he pulled away I hid behind him.

"Oh don't be scared" said Bryan.

"She's very shy" said Tony.

"Hahaha I can see it" he laughed. "So where can we have the interview?" he asked. After that they walked to the living room leaving me and Tony alone in the kitchen.

"Hey want to help with the equipment?" asked Tony turning back to look at me. I shook my head and we headed out to the merciless heat.

Vic's POV

Bryan appeared out of nowhere but hey no problem. we sat down at the couch me Jaime and Bryan.

"So today we're just going to ask you some questions and talk like a normal interview" he said with his microphone.

"Alright man" I told him.

"So first up how has your tour been so far?" he asked before passing the microphone.

"You know it's been amazing so much fun fans seem to get more hardcore as time goes by" I said looking into the camera.

"On our last concert we had 2 girls who were really crazy" said Jaime.

"Oh yeah I remember" I tell him.

"And actually it's been way easier we haven't felt the toll like we almost always do at this point during the tour" responded Jaime.

"What's the trick?" he asked.

"Get a freaking personal photographer" I said looking directly at the camera.

"Oh yeah I heard from Kellin that you didn't want to tell him where to get one" said Bryan laughing.

"Yeah I'm not telling him like ever" I said.

"Acadia is like part of Pierce The Veil now she's extremely special to all of us and truly we wouldn't know what to without her. She updates all of our websites I mean like tumblr, twitter, facebook, and our official website. She helps tuning the guitars and she's just amazing" said Jaime.

"Not to mention she makes the best fucking pancakes" I added.

"So you say you haven't felt the toll of the tour at this point in time, what would that toll be? and why would it be?" asked Bryan.

"Well what we always want to do is get a good nights sleep well in past tours one if us had to stay up all night either updating websites or some shit" said Jaime.

"And if that happens we would only be able to give you a good show not an amazing show" I said.

"Well a few more questions and we're done" said Bryan flipping through some papers.

"Okay would you date a fan? he asked.

"Yeah i would" said Jaime confidently.

"And u Vic?" asked Bryan.

"I don't know sure" I said.

------some questions later------

"Okay so last 2 questions"

"Do you have a special someone?" asked Bryan I could feel the pressure from the camera dude and Bryan himself.

"Yeah I do" I said.

"Ooh who is it?" he asked.

"Yeah Vic WHO is it?" asked Jaime.

"I won't say who she is but I met her back in San Diego right before tour. But I will tell you this she doesn't know I'm into her and I think she likes another man" I said disappointed.

"What about you Jaime" asked Bryan.

"Yeah I have someone special I too met her back in San Diego since I saw her in that floral dress that night I knew she was perfect. I love her so much but I think that love is unrequited" said Jaime.

"Ooh that's bad" said Bryan after hearing both stories about the same woman.

"Well that's it folks thanks Vic Jaime any messages for the fans?"

"Yes stay after the show and watch Of Mice & Men like seriously Austin was chewing me out because fans are here to look at-"

"Our sexy Mexican faces" said Jaime cutting me.

"Alright I'll see you later guys" said Bryan walking out of the RV.