Check Into Hotel Bella Muerte.

Jaime's POV

I woke up with a huge headache and muscle pains that just made me want to slump back into my bed and sleep. The tips of my fingers were throbbing and were bandaged for some reason I didn't know.

"Morning sleepy head" I heard then I turned to see Acadia with a tray of food.

"Hey" I said giving her a spot to sit in.

"How're you feeling?" she asked me with the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.

"Like shit" I chuckled.

"I guess you would say that, here I made you something to eat" she set the tray on the bed.

"I don't think I can eat" I said showing her my hands.

"I guess not" she chuckled with a smile that made my heart warm. Looking into her eyes made butterflies flutter inside my stomach and those lips oh god I just wanted to kiss. It was apparent I hadn't been sober for days but no alcohol made me see the real beauty she possessed.

"Where are we going?" I asked her as I chewed the food she started to feed me.

"Back to San Diego" she told me then she handed me the cup of water so I could take a drink.

"Why?" I ask then I place the cup back in its place on the tray.

"Jaime since when did you start to consume crack?" she asked me completely changing the subject.

"A few weeks ago why?" I asked her and she stopped.

"What was your reason behind it?" she asked.

"I....i don't know I needed to feel okay" and immediately after I said that I regretted it because I saw a tear stream down her cheek.

"Acadia look at me" I said as I lifted her face with my hand. "Don't worry about me I'll be okay" I told her. our faces were only inches away she was paralyzed and wouldn't move. Then I proceeded to close the small gap between us but as our lips were going to touch....

"Acadia come here" said Vic and she pulled away quickly taking the tray with her. I guess they had a little talk before Vic came and sat in the same spot she was in.

"How you feeling?" He asked me.

"better thanks" I told him.

"I'm glad" he looked down at the sheets covering me.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"You'll see" that's all he said before walking away, I tried to go back to sleep since I was feeling like crap. Time passed and for some reason I couldn't fall asleep then I felt the RV stop.

"Hey Jaime get dressed and come out the RV once you're done okay?" said Vic and I did as he told me then I stepped out the RV blocking the sun from my eyes.

"What's this?" I asked they all stood in front of me then behind them there was a huge building although it looked more like a house.

"Jaime you need help" I heard from Vic confusing me.

"What do you mean?" I told him.

"Jaime you're not okay" said Tony.

"How would you know?! you don't know how I feel! if I say I okay then I'm okay!" I yelled I was panicking at this second but I truly couldn't think of doing anything else.

"Jaime.....please......you need to listen to me......" I heard Vic and as I turned my heart sank completely. Tears were streaming down his face and there was a full hurt expression, he was always so strong he was the one you could depend on for comfort but I guess that had a limit.

"Vic...." I went over to him and I hugged him he hugged me tightly as my shirt got wet from his tears. I pulled away and I used my hands to brush away the tears on his cheeks and when I was done I cupped his face with my hands.

"Don't cry....please" I told him but I guess that didn't help.

"You're already enrolled in the program all we have to do now is sign in" he pulled away and brushed some tears away with his thumb.

"Wait what abou-"

"Don't worry about that. If after this next month you're like the Jaime I had before you're back in the band if you're like this then kiss our asses goodbye so don't mess up and cooperate. They now what they're doing" said Vic but really what else could I do I was pretty much left here on my own against my own will. They helped me with my bags and we crossed some very secured doors then up some stairs until we arrived to my room. It was very bright colored and there was a bed, wardrobe, a table and a balcony overlooking the amazing view. It didn't feel like rehab should.....well at least for now.

"Well Jaime you're all set" said Vic coming I the room filling me with sadness.

"Oh ok well I guess you all have to go" I said trying not to sound sad but who wouldnt? I mean they're the best people ever.

"Awww don't be sad you'll be just fine" said Acadia.

"We'll see you in a month" said Tony hugging me tightly then he left the room leaving me, Acadia and Vic alone and believe me the tension was great.

"Hey Acadia u coming?" asked Vic already at the door.

"Give me a few minutes" she said and he left.

"I hope you get better" she hugged me tightly.

"Thanks" I hugged back her small body had she lost weight? she didn't feel like she used to, but it had been a long time since I had last hugged her.

"Jaime I want you to get better" she cried.

"Hey look at me" I lifted her face with my hand and brushed tears off the cheeks. "I'll be fine but I'm going to trust you with a very important mission okay" I told her as he looked into my eyes.

"What is it?" she asked me our faces were inches away from each other and I was trying not to do anything but I couldn't help it and crashed my lips against hers. After a few seconds she closed her eyes and kissed back and our lips moved in sync sending me straight to heaven. Then I broke the kiss realizing what I was doing leaving us breathless.

"Make Vic happy" I told her and she looked up at me with teary eyes.

"I will" that's all I heard before she walked out and closed the door behind her.

God why? I asked, why did I kiss her? She's with Vic and she's completely happy with him but as many times I tell myself, my stupid stubborn heart won't accept it. My mind tells me to let go but I heart holds on to her for dear life. I hope that after this I'll accept it for what it is.