The Day Has Come.

Vic's POV:

The Uber driver got to my apartment with a very enthusiastic Agatha right on time. I had everything I needed and we were ready to go.

"And I thought you were gonna be more than sleepy" I told her sitting beside her in the backseat.

"Where are you all going?" Asked the very nice dude who was our driver.

"London" I said and smiled.

"Is it your first time visiting? Miss?" He spoke to Agatha.

"Yes! Yes it is!" She seemed to have gotten a good sleep.

"Is can tell" he chuckled lightly then returned to driving. An hour and a half later we were on our way to London and man was I glad. Me and Acadia sat beside each other while Tony and Mike sat in front of us, and to the side there was Jaime.

"I'm sleepy" complained Acadia after her excitement was completely gone.

"Just sleep" she leaned on me, I didn't mind though so I just let her until I heard soft snoring. The rest of the flight was pretty silent there was though your every flight baby who had to cry, aside from that it was just a bunch of adults doing their own thing. Before leaving San Diego I had received some texts from Danielle but I didn't answer them. I had taken a look but I didn't know what to say so I'll probably call her back when we get there.

~~~~~After the flight~~~~~

Acadia's POV:

The jetlag was real all I wanted to do was crash in a bed and sleep for a thousand years. Plus I looked like crap so it was kinda embarras for me to be walking in such a fancy city looking like this.

"When is the Uber getting here?" I asked Vic as we waited outside for our ride, it was cold as hell, windy as hell and it was cloudy.

"It should be here soon" Vic had his nice ass jacket on, everyone in the group envied him a little, we all had our thick jackets deep inside our suitcases. Me and Mike huddled together as we shivered trying to warm each other up. After ten minutes the dude who was going to take us to the hotel finally got there and we quickly hopped on. We all conversed with him in the car and asked him for some advice, he gladly helped us which was great.

The hotel was inmense, when you entered the lobby through the revolving doors all you would see were lanterns hanging from the highest points of the building, and the building was so high that the chords would disappear making it seam as if all the lanterns hung magically. Vic went to get the keys then everyone went their separate ways. I was so distracted by all the detail in the hotel that I didn't notice that Vic had taken me with him.

"Me and you are sharing a room" he smiled as we ascended in the elevator. "I hope that you don't have a problem."

"I really don't" I looked in his direction and also smiled.

"You look like a kid in an amusement park" he giggled.

"Um...fuck yeah dude! Look at this marvel! I had never been in such a building!" I was excited, tired but excited.

"Just wait till you see the room" the elevator stopped at the 37th floor, the exterior hallways were made up of thick grayish glass which let you take a look at the whole city. At times you would say that the rain messed up such a beautiful view but this time it was different. Every individual drop of water gave it a special touch and it was great.

"Who's sharing with who?" I asked while the long haired guy opened the door for the room at the end of the hall.

"Well....Jessica is coming in about two days soooo Jaime has his partner in crime, the other two guys are sticking together as always!" I can't wait to hang out with Jessica. "Now come on in."

"...." I couldn't say a thing after taking a look inside the luxurious room in front of me. It was precious, it was so perfect.

"How much money did you spend on all this?" I wondered.

"Its all for you, do not worry" he brought me in gently holding both of my hands. He closed the door behind us and he proceeded to get comfortable.

"You should go shower...." I noticed that there were two rooms.

"You know...we can always stay in the same room..." he suggested but I couldn't help to look at those buff arms of his.

"Its guess I'll be using the other bathroom then" I said a bit awkward and blushing crazily.

"You go on.....enjoy yourself" he kissed my cheek before leaving towards the opposite direction of what was going to be 'my room' god, he was attractive. I tried to get that out of my head and went on to the shower. When I was completely done I went to the living area, I grabbed a blanket that was inside a closet and took a seat on the couch. The place looked a lot like the new apartment that they had gotten for me in New York. It wasn't this high but the layout was about the same which was nice I guess, it was spacious.

"What's on?" Vic's voice made me jump and I turned around. There he was, with only some pijama pants and no shirt, his hair was wet and put back and the small ring on his nose glistened with the light.

"Holy shit" I said to myself.

"I ordered some food, they should be bringing it up soon" he walked to the fridge and got out what seemed to be water. I crossed my legs and relaxed them he came and sat beside me.

"Can I see the controller?" I gladly gave it to him and he turned the channel to a movie. The movie looked like it was from the 90s.

"I'm gonna get comfy" I lay my head on his lap.

"You go on, I don't mind" we fell silent, after a while I had to excuse myself since I got a call from the editorial in NY.

"So you are reporting to New York on the twenty second am I right?" I was speaking to my new boss, the head of the editorial. "I would like to remind you that it's already the seventeenth."

"Of course, right now I'm out of the United States but count on it that I'll be there on the twenty second" I played with the hem of my shirt. We talked a little more until she hung up and Vic called me because the food was already here.

"I'm over here, I got you a plate" he was sitting on the couch.

"Oh, cool, thanks" I smiled as he handed me a plate of pasta. I sat beside him and he passed his hand over me, I leaned on him with my head on his arm.

"I love this..." he sighed and I cuddled against him a little more.

"I love you" I kissed his cheek and got back to the movie.

"Love ya too shorty" already full I placed my plate on the coffee table and he did the same. He laid back bringing me on top of him, I was right on top of his naked torso and I could hear his beating heart.

"Such a lively rhythm" I head hearing the beating. He didn't answer he was fast asleep.

"The jetlag is real, isn't it?" I closed my eyes.

"Yes, yes it is" he answered making me smile then I fell completely asleep with him under me.

Is this too close?