I'll Fight For You Till Then.

Vic's POV
Acadia punched me on my arm and it still hurts like hell that girl can freaking punch, either way she looks so beautiful today. Im so glad that the guys are here we can all catch up on life and Acadia can have some fun after long days like these. She's worked so hard and we're all so proud of her. It saddens me that after this tour she has to leave us.

"How many more concerts do you have?" Asked Kellin.

"10" I tell him.

"Lucky you get to spend time with Acadia" said Austin.

"When you're done with this tour I'll make sure to contract you" said Kellin.

"Go find your own cute photographer" I tell him.

"Tell me where to find one and I will" says Kellin.

"That's a secret" said Mike.

"TELL ME!" Yelled Kellin.

"It'll cost you" said Mike.

"How much are we talking?" Whispered Kellin closing up to Mike.

"I'll pay double to whatever Kellin offers" joined Austin.

"What!? No fair, Austin you're supposed to help me" said Kellin.

"Nothing is fair" I tell him.

"I'll tell you" said Acadia bringing his ear closer to her.

"Don't choose anyone who's crazy about you, choose someone calm and who you think will not be onto you 24/7" I tell him.

"Yeah there were a bunch of girls who didn't take the job seriously" said Mike. We kept talking then I get up to pick up a water bottle, as I turn I feel someone fall into my arms, I then raise my head I'm greeted by a forced kiss. I came back to reality just to see the deadly look Acadia was giving me together with other looks given to me by everyone else.

She breaks away and pulls Acadia away from Austin but I still shocked do nothing but stand.

"I um...I'm going back outside with Jaime" she says pissed with her fists balled up ready to beat whoever gets in her way.

"Do you need help gettin-" "IM FINE" she yells madly slamming the door behind her. The room stays silent for a few minutes then the someone new in the room breaks the silence.

"So how're you doing???" She asks holding onto Austin's neck awkwardly.

"Vic go after her" says Mike immediately as both Kellin and Austin nod.

The girl then gets up and hugs me from behind before I open the door and walk out. I stand there with her arms around my hips but I break away and turn to look at her.

"You need to leave, you're not supposed to be here so if you don't want us to call security please leave" I tell her walking out looking everywhere to see where she was.

"Hey have you guys seen a girl kinda tall, ombré hair, wearing a dress? No?" I asked a group of people but they said no and I moved on.

"Yo Jaime!" I yelled at him while this other girl hugged him.

"Hey Vic what's up?" He asked.

"Where's Acadia?" I asked him as he handed a fan some merch.

"I haven't seen her why?" He asked.

"Because she ran out on me mad and I don't know where she is" I said pacing back and forth.

"Vic what did you do?" He asked pissed and worried at the same time.

"This girl she came up to me and she kissed me and she got pissed and left" I tell him yelling.

"Victor you know.....my god where could she be?" He said gripping his hair.

"You think I know!" I yell at him.

"Vic calm down it'll all be alright let's just go find her" he tells me but HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN I DONT KNOW WHERE THE GIRL I LOVE IS?!

We looked everywhere but we didn't find we anywhere. Jaime helped but to be honest his presence made me want to tell him to back off. Either way I knew that he cared about her so I let him help.

"Hey where's Tony?" I asked him stopping to breathe.

"I think he went back to the RV" he said also pacing back and forth.

"Okay then she may be there come on" I tell him. We Both take off running to the RV worried about where she could be. Jaime gets to the door and opens it and we find Acadia.

"Oh my god we found her" sighed Jaime pressing his back against the wall.

Both Tony and Acadia were sleeping on the couch cuddled together. Her small body was in Tony's arms asleep soundly with an angelic look in her face.

"What're you doing here?" Asked Tony swaying a bit. We waved our arms telling him not to move and he stayed still.

"Here let me help you" I tell him and I slowly slip my arms around her body and I pick her up. I take her to the bunks and I place her inside my bunk gently. I lean towards her and I kiss her forehead while putting a light blanket over her. Acadia I love you please don't be mad at me. Please don't be mad.