Still Our Hearts Beat

Acadia's POV

I wake up slowly open my eyes and I notice that I'm not on the couch and that Tony isn't there. Instead I wake up in the bunks and with a tanned face and long black hair. I sit up slowly and he rose his head lazily and I looked at him then I looked around. I quickly got out the bunk and I walked to the living room and I saw that we were alone.

"Acadia wait!" Yelled Vic getting to his feet. Even so I didn't stop. I walked up to the door and as I was about to open it he took my arm and pulled me back inside.

"What do you want Victor?" I asked turning around.

"I need you to listen to me" he says a bit mad.

"Go ahead...talk" I tell him snatching my arm away.

"I don't know why you're mad but I think it's because of what happened back there I swear I didn't kiss her she slung herself and I caught her there is nothing between us two please forgive me" he says with a sad look on his face.

"I know there's nothing between you it's just that......ugh!" I yell about to break into tears I turn around but once again he grabs my arm he tightly grabs both my arms and our faces are inches away.

"What's wrong? You're not leaving unless you tell me what's wrong" he says firmly with tears in his eyes.

"It's......just that...." I say starting to tear up my knees feel weak but somehow I manage to stay up.

"What!?" He asks.

"Your fans threatened me that girl was part of it, a girl that Jaime was hanging out with at the signings was also part of it. They told me to get away from you and him and I did, I tried" I say and I get away from his grip and I open the door.

He brings me back in and pins me against the wall, then I feel his lips against mine. I tried to free myself but it was impossible Mr. Fuentes wasn't going down without a fight. After a few seconds I gave in to the soft kiss and his soft well-cared for lips. I closed my eyes and I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist. We start to move around the room and I trip on the couch bringing us both down with his body above me. The kiss broke leaving us both breathless.

"You had that coming" He says playfully.

"I fell right into your trap" I tell him looking straight into his chocolate eyes.

"Yes you did, now come let's go back with the guys" he says getting off me and pulling me up. We walk up to the door and he steps down the RV and he stops in front of me.

"Um......what?" I ask.

"Here let me piggy back ride you" he says and I hop on and we start walking.

"I'm sorry Vic I was just jea-" "jealous??" He cut in.

"Yeah" I tell him.

"It happens it's alright I just don't want to loose you" he says and I kiss his cheek. We arrive back to the room and no ones we go back to the table and there's no one there either.

"Guess it's just you and me" he said turning around.

"Is the stage empty?" I asked him as he took both of my hands.

"Yeah why?" he asked. I said nothing but took his hand and ran. We ran through the deserted tour busses and parking lots until we got to the stage.

"Um....what do we do here?" he asked as I picked up one of the guitars.

"Who played last?"

"Of Mice & Men" he said.

"Do you think Austin will get mad?" I asked him.

"Nah" he said as he picked up the other guitar, he took two picks out and threw me one.

"Let's me what Jaime has taught you" he said and started to play Wonderless. He started to sing I looked down at my hands. I looked up and saw oranges and reds from the sky dancing on his skin.

"...From the mess that I've become
I'm destroying what I love" he ended the song then I realized I had been staring.

"Oh god sorry" I walked away and blushed.

"Wait come back here" he said laughing. I just shook my head shamefully. I then felt him wrap his arms around my waist and his breath against my neck and he spun me around and both ended up on the floor with him sitting behind me.

"I bet you can't put away the drum set before I can put away the guitars, bass and the microphone" he whispered.

"Of course I can't" I tell him. We put everything away and again we ended up on the stage floor overlooking the moon. We cuddled and forgot about everything, I then begun to close my eyes resting on his chest. Then Vic's phone started to ring.

"Hey Mike!" I yelled putting him on speaker.

"You idiots where are you? all tour buses are leaving in 2 minutes!" he yelled at us and we turned to see that the equipment was gone.

"Oh shit let's go" he said picking me up and we both took running. Victor Vincent Fuentes I can't stay mad at you.