Phoenix Kisses.

Acadia's POV

A few minutes ago I checked the band in a small hotel in the middle of town. All we were planning to do as we reached the place was take 5 minute showers, get ready, and race to the venue. That was all.

"Alright Tony remember 5 minute shower go!" Says Vic. "Michael use the other bathroom quickly."

"Okay, throw it to me sister!" He tells me as I throw him a random shirt and shorts from his suitcase, then he runs inside the bathroom and closes the door. In five minutes Vic races to the venue to get our badges and at the exact time that Vic in in the room Tony and Mike are out the bathroom.

"Jaime! Danielle! In!" He yells and that's how it goes. "This is yours" he hands me a badge.

"Thanks, here I'll do this you go get your stuff ready for when they get out" I take the envelope from him.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Yeah now go" I reassure him.

"God I love you" he gives me a thankful look then runs to look through his suitcase.

"Here put this around your necks" I give one  to Tony and one to Mike.

"Acadia! In!" He yelled and in a second I grabbed my clothes and ran inside. I opened the water to cold and jumped in then it started to warm up slowly to the point where it kinda stung but I didn't care, I was so focused on getting clean in five minutes I was out before I knew it. 

"Alright come on let's go! Guys!" I yell barging out the bathroom. 

"Already out!" I hear from the far hallway and I desperately look for my bag but I see Jaime with it standing at the door. 

"Come on" he tells me and I close the door behind me as we take off running. We only have two minutes to get on stage and play. We were the opening act. 

"Places people" yelled a guy with  a clipboard but we just pushed him out of the way and got into places.

"Babe!" I yelled at Jaime.

"Oh! Here!" I carefully climbed onto the stage and he gives me my bag.

"Thanks" I place it on my back, he then suddenly grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. You could heard the squealing from the girls and the infinite awes. I pulled away and rested my forehead on his laughing.

"Go on make us look good" he said and I hopped down with my camera.

"I will" I mouthed when I landed and blew him a kiss.

"Welcome Phoenix!" Yelled Vic, while everyone cheered and I made sure to capture that moment. Unlike my first concert this time I took pictures with fans and shared moments with them, it was glorious.

The track list for tonight was:

Hell Above.

A Match Into Water.

I Don't Care If You're Contagious.

One Hundred Sleepless Nights.

I'm Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket.

And to finish.

Hold On Till May.

"One more song! One more song!" Cheered the crowd so I joined them. I stood on the barricade and fist pumped with the fans claiming for one more song myself. 

"Uh what do you guys think?" he said into the microphone and turning to look at the guys. 

"I think we should Vicky" says Mike into his microphone.