Its Time For Me To Pack My Bags, I Will Always Be Alone.

Acadia's POV

Vic was leaning against the door looking at me "hello" I said then he began to walk towards me. "Hi my name is Victor but Vic for short" he said as he gave me a cute smile "yeah I uh I listen to your music" I said as I fixed the bag on my shoulder. "Oh you do?" said a guy from the other side of the van I looked up to see a guy smiling with a cap Tony Mr. Tony Turtle. "Hi Tony!" I said as I waved at him he waved back and sat back down in the drivers seat "okay guys come on we can't be late" said Vic as he took my purse and placed it on the seat. I couldn't believe it I thought I was dreaming but then I woke up. I looked up at the building and saw my window, I told the building and my window goodbye and I looked ahead for a new future.

I walked behind the van to find Jaime making room for my suitcase. He turned around and took a good look at me from head to toe "well hello I'm Jaime" he said as he took my hand and kissed it. I blushed severely and handed him my suitcase and I waved goodbye. Mr. Whiskey Hands was already sleeping inside he looked so adorable I sat beside him and Jaime sat beside me. We talked for a few minutes then I fell asleep. I woke up inside am RV on a couch and I have no idea how. "Hey wake up sleepy head" said Jaime in a sweet tone I saw the guys around me and I smiled as Vic handed me a water bottle. "Hey you fell asleep inside the van so me and the guys moved you to the couch is that okay?" asked Vic as he sat beside me "yeah its alright" I said as I rubbed my eyes. After the guys showed me my bunk and I began to get comfortable. Me and the guys played around and had lots of fun while we were on the road.

"So...Acadia tell us more about yourself" said Mike as he handed me a coke "well...my name is Acadia Wilson, I'm 26 years old and I'm from Montana" I said as I popped the coke open. "Of course you know us and we're glad that you're joining us for these few months" said Mike "welcome to the family" said Tony as he extended his arms. We all group hugged then we started to mess around. We began playing video games and drank a bit. "Ha! Take that Preciado" I said to Jaime as I took the last sip of my beer "hey no fair" he whined like a cute little boy. "So...I see that you and Jaime are getting along very well" said Vic as he tossed me another can of beer, but before I could answer him my phone rang. "Hey guys its my friend he's a huge fan can you guys talk to him?" I asked and they all agreed "girl open your door" he said angrily "this isn't Acadia" said Vic "oh my Jesus" his mood switched instantly "yeah hey man this is me, Jaime, Tony, and Mike" said each one of them into the phone. He was flipping out "we just wanted to say thank you for supporting our band sorry we took Acadia away before you could say bye but we promise to take good care of her" said Vic. "Thank You so much this means a lot to me and please help Acadia make her dreams come true she's fought so much for it" said Alex I immediately began to tear up then he said goodbye and hung up.

I walked into the bunks and sat down on one of them and I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I mean...Alex has always been here for me ever since I moved to San Diego. To be honest he had to almost take care of me because I didn't have a job he was the one that helped me get into the publishing industry. I sat there trying to keep the tears rolling down my cheeks but then Vic came back here with me and sat beside me handing me my phone. "Are you okay?" he asked but I didn't answer him "I like your ringtone you like Falling In Reverse don't you?" he said as he brought me closer to him "um..yeah I do thanks" I said. "Acadia before your friend hung up he told us to take care of you and yo help you make your dream come true and we promised him just that" said Vic as he wrapped his arms around me gently. We hugged for a few seconds and just that made me feel a whole lot better I felt safer and more confident about myself. This was the best feeling ever.