They Say That Love Is Forever. Your Forever Is All I Need.

Vic's POV

It was now or never I had to confess now or I knew that I had lost her to Jaime. But I didn't plan on it so I decided to muster some courage and do it right now on this stage.

"Acadia Wilson would you....please....be my girlfriend?" I asked her and she looked startled.

"Oh my god Victor" she started to cry.

"So?" I asked getting up and looking into her eyes.

"Yes..yes hell yeah" she jumped hugging me.

"She said yes folks" I said into the mic and everyone cheered as girls went awwww and some cried.

"We are Pierce The Veil!" yelled Mike but before we got off stage I looked and didn't see Jaime. We got off stage all happy wit the show we put but specially me I felt so light.

"You happy?" I asked Acadia.

"Yeah" she said and smiled.

"They say that love is forever" I started to sing.

"Your forever is all I need" she continued I kissed her forehead.

"Hey do you mind looking for Jaime?" asked Mike.

"I'll go" offered Acadia.

"No it's-"

"No you need to go meet your fans and do your duty you stay here" she demanded and I just rolled my eyes.

"Fine but be careful okay?" I told her and she walked back the stage and into the tour bus area that's where I lost track of her.

Jaime's POV

The song finished and I bent down to get my bottle of water and take a drink. Once done I looked back at the front and saw Vic on one knee and holding her hand. What the hell was he doing? Then it happened and like a bullet I felt it Pierce my chest an out my back. It's hurt so much I couldn't bare it.

I could feel the tears forming at edge of my eyes and the pain did nothing but grow inside my chest. I set my guitar down and I ran down the stage.

"Hey Jaime you okay?" asked Austin but I just ignored it and pushed him out of my way. Screw this screw that I just can't..... I opened the door to the RV and walked in. I pressed my back against the wall and I let out a few sobs. I went back to the bunks and I sat on my bed which was right across from Vic's. I despise him, I hate him I hate him.

"Why?.....why?..." I tried to say in between sobs. I tried to stop crying but that memory kept on playing itself in my head which caused more tears to stream down.

"Hey Jaime are you here?" I heard a voice ask then I turned to see her at the door. "Are you okay?" I heard her voice come closer and closer.

"Get away from me" I tell her but instead she put her hand on my shoulder.

"Didn't I tell you to fucking go away?!" I snapped and she jumped back scared.

"Jaime...what's wrong?" she asked me.

"What do you think? huh? everything is wrong everything you are wrong, Vic is wrong everything's wrong!" I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry"

"No you're fucking not you knew from the first time I saw you that I loved you that I had feelings for you. I gave you a lot of me but you Vic both of you tore my heart apart" I yelled.

"Jaime...."

"No I don't want to see you...i don't want to look at you" I turned around and went back to the bunk. I heard the door close and I was sure she left. Hours went by and they still hadn't come back. I looked through my stuff and I found it a bottle of Tequila I was saving just in case we had to celebrate. But I guess this was the perfect time to open it. I got out a shot glass and sat on the table. I played some music trying to relax and after 7 shots of Tequila I was wasted as fuck.

I hate from Vic to myself from everyone to anyone. I don't know what to feel at this moment.