Ready, Set, Go!

Mike's POV

I can't believe that Vic and Acadia are late.

"Did you call?" asked Jaime.

"Yes I did" I told him madly. I paced back and forth mad, waiting for them to arrive.

"Alright we're here!" yelled Vic slamming the door open. Acadia came behind him closed the door and sat on the RV floor. Both were panting like crazy but also smiling like maniacs.

"Where were you?!" I asked angrily.

"Um...just uh...you know hanging out" said Acadia.

"YOU STUPID IDIOTS WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE TO THE CONCERT TOMORROW!" I yelled.

"Woah Mikey calm down" said Vic.

"NO...NO YOU TWO NEED TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE AND GET HERE ON TIME. YOU TWO HAVE PRIORITIES AND "HANGING OUT" ISNT ONE OF THEM" I yelled and I wasn't done.

"Alright mom got it" said Vic.

"Got it Ms. Fuentes" said Acadia getting up.

"IM NOT DONE YELLING" I yelled again but both didn't pay attention to anything I was saying. They just sat down on the couch and that was the end if it.

Jaime's POV

"So where were you two?" I asked them.

"Oh we were hanging out at the stage" said Acadia sitting down beside me.

"Imma go take a shower" said Vic and walked off to the bathroom.

"Hey wanna play video games?" I asked.

"Okay sure" she said and we started playing. After a few minutes I found myself in the lead and I won by like a lot.

"Oh my god I FINALLY BEAT YOU!" I yelled with excitement.

"YOU LUCKY BASTARD" she said throwing the controller on the couch.

"Hahaha I WON" I said and I got up, both Tony and Mike walked to the cabins leaving me and Acadia all alone. Acadia was in shock after I beat her.

"I want tonight for us to hang out alone, what do you think?" I asked her.

"Sure why not?" he said splattering On the couch.

"Movie night?" I asked.

"Sure" she said and pulled some blankets from the side of the couch. We watched a few movies until she fell asleep with her head on my chest.

"Still up?" asked Vic coming into the living room.

"Yeah I'm not that tired" I said. he came and sat on the floor I front of Acadia.

"She's beautiful" he said.

"Yeah" I told him turning down the TV.

"I hate you right now just so you know" he said.

"You bet your ass" I said smiling. There was some silence I didn't know what to talk to him about.

"So um...hey what did you and Acadia do?" I asked him breaking the silence.

"Hmph....we just left and hung out at the stage" he said laughing a bit.

"You've bee teaching her well" he said smiling.

"Thanks she has a pretty thick skull" I said.

"Really? when se asked me to teach her the basics she learned pretty fast" he said.

"Well I'm not sure what it is but she won't listen" I told him and he chuckled.

"Yeah" he said and once again we fell silent.

"Victor..."

"Yeah..."

"Do you uh...like Acadia?"

"Why do you want to know?" he asked a bit pissed.

"Because I like her" I said waiting for his answer.

"No I don't like her......"

"Oh ok th-"

"......I love her and if you think I'll let you get her I'm sorry buddy but you're wrong" he said and left. I could heard determination in his voice.

Apparently he's not giving up but guess what I won't either. The race for love has just begun and I'm determined to win.