3- misery loves company

Ezra Montgomery
Saturday, January 12, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter three- misery loves company

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ezra Montgomery Saturday, January 12, 2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Ezra Montgomery
Saturday, January 12, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter three

              THE GIRL LOOKS FREEZING. I can't remember her name, Naomi? Nancy? Natalie? No. I can't remember. I should ask.

"Do you want to take my hoodie?" I say, breaking the silence between us. "I'm sure you're freezing," I scan her up and down, her outfit did little for producing warmth.

The girl was pretty, even with streaks of mascara down her face, red watery eyes and a snotty nose. She had full lips, curly dark hair, and brown skin, her eyes looked black in the night. She was definitely sexy, someone i'd definitely have fun with. What was her fucking name?

"Nora!" I say out loud instead of in my head when it comes to me. She offers me a glance.

"No, I'm fine," she says, her arms crossed over her exposed chest, stubbornly. I try not to look, but i'm only human.

"Are you usually this difficult?" I joke, I take my hoodie off placing it over her shoulders anyways.

She looks up at me, as if she's challenging me, but rolls her eyes, pulling the hoodie on. "Are you usually this annoying?" she shoots back.

"....Yes, so i'm told," I retort, strolling beside her, hands in my pocket. We hadn't been walking for more than ten minutes, she said she lived a few blocks away, but I wasn't entirely sure what a few blocks was, so I followed after her, ignoring the numbness from the cold. She walked swift, leaving me behind her. The view wasn't too bad.