42- plan b's and evil mothers

Nora Farris
Tuesday, March 5th 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

chapter forty-two- plan b's and evil mothers

Nora FarrisTuesday, March 5th 2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Nora Farris
Tuesday, March 5th 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

    "LETS HAVE A BABY AND RUN AWAY." Ezra jokes as I pull my jeans back up, I shove him hard. I'm annoyed.

Because I kinda liked the feeling and because he's saying stupid things that he shouldn't say and because the roller coaster feeling won't leave my belly. I'm giddy when I should be sad and scared, but he's here so it can't be all bad.

"I'm serious," he kisses my hand the way he always does, reaching out to me. All mine.

I take him in for a hug because I don't want him to see my dorky smile, even though I know he still feels it against his chest.

"One day," I say, against him. Soon, I want to add, but the future scared me enough, this right now, with him was enough.

He holds me tight, still holding onto one of my hands. "Let's go get a plan b." he says. He pulls away to look down at me with his gorgeous eyes and charming princely smile. "Unless...." he trails off.

I can do nothing, but laugh. "There's a Walgreens around the corner."I say through laughs.

We exit the bathroom as boyfriend and girlfriend, holding hands. I can see Dani and Kat huddling around the couch whispering and peeking. Dani nearly falls off the arm of the couch when she sees us. They scatter like mice to the kitchen.

"They're so weird," I whisper, shaking my head with a smile nonetheless, because I knew they were just worried about me.

"Fix your hair," I whisper up at him, it looked liked it had been tousled.

He ignored me as we entered the kitchen. I give a nod to the two sisters who were sipping lemonade at the counter.

Kat looked scary as ever, her face was ghost white and beat with full goth makeup and her hair was dyed red and black. She wore huge boots and chains.