33- hot tub confessions

Ezra Montgomery
Sunday, February 25, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter thirty-three- hot tub confessions

Ezra Montgomery Sunday, February 25, 2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Ezra Montgomery
Sunday, February 25, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

         SHES NOT BESIDE ME WHEN I WAKE UP. I reach out for her, but never find the touch of her smooth soft skin, "Nora?" I groggily call, sitting up in the bed, rubbing my tired eyes.

My head throbbed, I was more hungover than I thought. Nora is perched on the windowsill, wearing my dress shirt. The room is dimly lit by the rainy grey afternoon, Nora turns around to look at me and her hair is wet and curly and even from far away I can smell the coconut and honey body wash my mom packed in her overnight bag.

She flashes me a twinkling smile, rising to her gorgeously long legs. My shirt fits her snug, revealing every curve and outline. Her breast bounce beautifully, her nipples are hard from the chill of the windowpane. I swiftly throw a pillow over my dick to hide my embarrassing horniness .

I couldn't help that she did this to me. Her smile never leaves her face as she sits beside me, I waste no time wrapping myself around her. She's cold and I'm warm, some of her curls fall into my eyes, and I move them out the way staring into her eyes.

Neither of us pull away. I don't ever want to leave this bed, or her and I don't want this feeling to go away.

Nora was completely unexplainable. You think she's some sad, pretty girl, but once you get to know her you realize she's everything. She's crazy, she's funny, she's honest, and i'm in love with her.

Her chocolate eyes are hard to read, I don't know what she's thinking, her eyes always had storms in them. She always looked lost in a daydream, she was always wandering off, I didn't mind because she never noticed when I stared at her.

Are we just friends if I know the way your lips taste, or if it's our laced fingers beneath covers? How tightly do we need to press up against each other before you admit that you aren't doing this for warmth? How many times do my lips have to brush your neck before we realize we've gone too far? We are not friends and i'm tired of pretending.