34- dick whipped

Nora Farris
Monday, February 26, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter thirty-four- dick whipped

Nora FarrisMonday, February 26, 2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Nora Farris
Monday, February 26, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

IM SOAKED WHEN I MAKE IT TO DANI'S. I walk with a slight tightness in my belly and a throb in my lower region and back.

I was becoming obsessed. I kept craving him, I'd spent my whole weekend with him and just left him and already I missed him. He clouded my every thought.

I read that love increases high levels of dopamine and a related hormone, norepinephrine, are released during attraction. These chemicals make us giddy, energetic, and euphoric, even leading to decreased appetite and insomnia – which means you actually can be so "in love" that you can't eat and can't sleep.

I felt, well I didn't know how I felt. I known I hadn't thought about my fathers death in 72 hours the longest i'd ever gone.

I didn't know if it was a good or bad thing. I felt guilty nonetheless.

I smash the buzzer, trying to beckon one of the Cook sisters to let me the hell in, it was freezing and I was soaking wet.

Ezra told me to stay, but I promised and I didn't break those. Or I wanted to be the type of person who didn't break those.

He talked me into staying until the rain stopped, I obliged because I wanted to be with with him longer, be under him longer. I even smelled like him, he was in my hair, on my skin, he was with me even when he wasn't.

Was that a good thing or bad thing? I clutch my necklace, a habit that I was picking up; My fingers caress the initials of each letter of his name. It made me feel safe, it was silly.

Danielle meets me at the door, Macaroni in hand, pajamas on. Mac's fluffy tail, swayed back and forth. Dani's eyes go wide when she sees me.

"Girl." she moves out the way for me to step inside, a shivering, cold, ugly mess. "You're gonna get sick."