40- nora's version

Nora Farris
Friday , March 1st,2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
chapter forty- nora's version

 ───chapter forty- nora's version

Nora FarrisFriday , March 1st,2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Nora Farris
Friday , March 1st,2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The Night Before Nora's Version...

DANI'S UNCONSCIOUS, LIMP BODY WAS MAKING ME PETRIFIED. I prop her head on the toilet, but she doesn't budge or respond. She needs to puke, soon. I didn't realize how much she had drank, but she must have drank before getting to my place. And probably when I wasn't paying attention too.

I wanted to cry, I was far too drunk. I could hardly haul her ass around, without banging her head and body, her legs were already bruising. Her deadweight was too heavy to lift on my own. I couldn't help it, I began to cry.

I lock the bathroom, and crouch behind my friend, pulling her hair back. She doesn't move a peep. I violently shove two fingers down her throat, holding her over the toilet.

She groans, moving her hand from my throat. There's knocking at the door. I'm sure there's a line about a mile long, a one person bathroom in a club is not a good look.

"Hurry up in there," I hear an annoyed white girl call over loud booming club music that was making my head spin like a record.

"Use the mens bathroom!" I call, trying again, to puke my friend.

I was begging to panic, my hands were shaking, as I tried over and over again. Finally, she gags and and releases a small amount, passing out again, after.

She's limp under me, i'm sweaty and my body is so tired, I try to haul her up, but her deadweight is too heavy.

I freeze at the jingle of the doorknob. I swiftly turn around when the music in the room grows louder. I see Chase looking down at me, he's beaten up and looks close to falling over himself.

"Are you okay?" he asks closing the door behind him.

"Do I look okay?" I say, swallowing back tears, looking up at the dim light of the bathroom floor.