13- like a thing

Ezra Montgomery
Friday January 25, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

chapter thirteen- like a thing

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Ezra Montgomery Friday January 25, 2019─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Ezra Montgomery
Friday January 25, 2019
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I HAD TWO PURPLING LOVE BITES ON MY NECK FROM NORA. They were small little nibbles, and I wore them like jewelry. I didn't bother to hide them, I didn't want to. I wanted to parade around saying, look what I got. Because they were from Nora and no one else had them, but me.

As I sit in study hall, I feel glances being thrown my way. I look up to see Chance peering at me too. He wanted to say something, but he didn't. He resumed typing on his MacBook. I sigh, putting my book down to give him my undivided. I'd known him for years, there was something bugging him.

"Well, let's hear it," I usher him, leaning back in the wooden chair.

He looks up from his expensive laptop, raising a brow. He opens and closes his mouth, trying to find words. "The girl you brought to the party, Nora..."

There's a tightness in my stomach, had they met at the party. How did he know about her, did he like her?

"Are you and her like a thing?" He looks up from his laptop as we share a glance together.

That was a question even I couldn't answer. A part of me wanted to say yes, yes we are a thing, so piss off, Chance. But was it true, if I said no would he pursue her? I didn't want that, the thought of that made my stomach flutter, in a nervous anxious way.

"Why?" I stall, I play this like a game of chess, I wanted to know what his business was with my Nora.

He closes his laptop with a sigh, stretching. "I met her at the party and she's cute."